53

Ashley is an arrogant and somewhat opinionated man. [Su_meng] Yunxi has dealt with her, and she deeply knows that this kind of woman likes to be picky, and her requirements for her partner are also very strict.

Therefore, when the investigation team told her that Ashley had found a "partner" among the frozen people, Yunxi was surprised to find opportunities to secretly meet with him.

Don't you look down on frozen people? Ashley's previous performance, everything shows this! And... it's not that she was demeaning, she really came out of the freezer, and everyone looks shriveled and unhuman. It will take a long time to recuperate before they can gradually regain their fullness.

So think about it, a man who is thin into ribs, his cheeks are deeply sunken, and there is still a thousand-year generation gap in his mind. How much charm does it take to gain a woman's love?

Or a woman of high status, who wants wind and rain in Alpha?

At that time, Yunxi paid special attention to this man named "Shaka". Although, the investigation team didn't care at all, and only marked him with a "little white face", as if thinking that he was sent to confuse Ashley.

But obviously, Xia Ka, who can speak twelve languages, is the big boss hidden behind the scenes. He also has a certain spiritual power.

Because using a helmet to log in to Skynet's virtual space, everyone's image is fixed, basically based on their normal appearance and body-the kind of person who wants to deceive Skynet and think that he is a peerless beauty and a handsome man, in reality, he will never Are you a fool? In reality, will you confuse yourself in photos and videos with others?

As long as there is basic identification ability, Skynet can identify this part of the brain wave and restore it automatically. There is only one type of person whose belief is particularly firm. For example, if he is physically disabled, he subconsciously tries to tell himself that I am an able-bodied person—then his image in the virtual space may be a normal person.

The young man in front of him, who can be called a walking hormone, has nothing to do with the pork ribs man! Even his age seems to be only seventeen or eighteen.

Yunxi's vigilance reached the highest level, because she was sure that what Shaka showed her was what he was willing to show her.

The part he wanted to hide was harder to detect than the iceberg under the sea.

"Don't look at me like this? Are you unhappy to see someone who can speak Chinese?"

At this moment, the sun is gradually setting, the sky is getting dark, the waves are washing layer by layer, and you can still see the white waves churning on the soles of your feet. The expressions on each other's faces were almost indistinguishable.

But Yunxi could feel the teasing of the other party's words.

The more so, the more cautious she is. It's almost time to see the poor dagger, Xia Ka is not flustered at all, as if he doesn't care about anything!

"Why?"

"Hey, did you come here to ask this question?"

"Yes, why?"

"I originally wanted to ask a lot of questions. I want to ask you, it's impossible for those 100,000 frozen people to have a grudge against you, right? You have grievances and hatreds, and you can repay them. But why do you have to drag other innocent people to die together? For you, it doesn't make any sense for other frozen people to die or live?" Yun Xi took a deep breath He breathed a sigh of relief, "I originally wanted to ask you this. But when I saw you, I just said one word—why?"