74

Chapter 74: The Sleeping Land

All members of the Yixia clan glared at Yunxi. Because "respecting the elders" is a traditional virtue of the Xia people whenever and wherever. The Great Elder is getting old, and he is accused of living like a dog, which is simply too much!

Of course Yunxi also understood that her words had aroused the sensitive nerves of the people of the Xia people, so she said resolutely,

"The one present is me, a senior who has been around for a thousand years, so I can talk about you. Otherwise, you will live a long life on your own." For two years, I have interfered with this, and interfered with that, meddling in matters that have nothing to do with you! If others don't talk about you, they will call you old and immortal!" Taking the

opportunity, they cursed "Immortal".

Then the angry eyes of the Xia people changed, as if they just remembered, oh, so this person is from the era of their mother planet, and they are older than their great-great-grandfathers in terms of age.

Hey, how does this count!

The Great Elder was so angry that his liver hurt, and he usually used big talk to oppress people. He was the oldest, and his son was the patriarch. Who would dare to go against him? But this little girl, no, is an old goblin who has lived for a thousand years, contradicting him for the second time!

"That's enough, get out of the way, you don't have a place to talk here! Didn't you say that you would never join the Xia Clan? In terms of identity, you are a foreigner. A foreigner, why should you stand in the ancestral hall of the Xia clan and make irresponsible remarks, who do you think you are!"

Xia Ding was taken aback, "Father, what are you doing? What's wrong? Lin Tian'er has been here for so long, hasn't he been registered yet?"

"Hmph, he's too airy and picky, and doesn't like our one-acre land." The elder held his chest and looked around A circle of young lads. He knew that many members of the Xia tribe had worked hard to please the little girl in the past half a month.

is that useful? He has seen the world in the interstellar world, so he probably doesn't like the man of the Xia clan who wears coarse clothes, rough hands and dark face. In the past, he was still thinking about how to keep people, now?

He can't wait to send him away!

The Xia Clan is already strong against foreign aggression, and she adds internal troubles, how can life go on?

Xia Ding showed surprise, "Miss Lin, I remember you once said that you are willing to live with the tribe. The Xia tribe is not as powerful as the Hua tribe, but the tribe has a pure heart and there are not so many intrigues. Everyone lives and works in peace and contentment, and it is a paradise!" You have experienced the wars and pains of the last days on your mother planet, why don't you want to stay?"

"Boss Ding..." Yunxi yelled before trying to change her words, "Sorry, Patriarch Xia. Deep, far beyond your imagination. If possible, I would certainly like to live in a place surrounded by Huaxia people. It doesn't matter whether it's bitter or not. The most important thing is that we can build a home together, breathe together, and share our destiny

Unknowingly, Yunxi took out the slogans of the past, and together with nostalgia, she was completely disappointed in the present, "But it's not like you..." "

Primitive, backward, what you want to say is Is it?" Xia Ding's expression turned cold.

"No, it's indifference, it's numbness!"

Yunxi explained, "The two are different. Don't be afraid of falling behind. The Huaxia people have fallen behind before, and the huge family and country almost perished! The history of five thousand years is the history of suffering for countless people. I don't know how many people's hard work has been passed down. The primitive is not terrible. As long as you have the spirit of struggle, what can't be done? The zombie virus has been conquered! How can it go beyond that time?