106-110

Chapter 106 No Comments

The Hua clan is not a closely-knit group of interests that advances and retreats at the same time. Hundreds of years ago, they were scattered due to family factors or different ideas, and they do not have the strong cohesive force of the Xia clan. In general, there is a lack of a strong voice that can gather everyone inside. After all, individual demands are different, and a thousand people have a thousand ideas, which is too difficult to reconcile.

There are several major forces in the Chinese family, among which the Li family is the strongest, but also the most low-key. This time it was impossible to keep a low profile, Li Liu of the branch hurriedly reported to the military, saying that the seeds belonged to the Xia clan? It's like putting Li's family on fire.

"Come on, come on again!"

"Okay, big brother!"

Li Liu went home to visit his relatives, but he didn't even enter the gate, so he was picked up by Li's elder brother and tied to the big tree hanging upside down in front of the door. That's all, with a greeting, all the underage boys and girls came out to watch.

Li Liu blushed, desperately trying to explain to his elder brother. Big brother waved his hand, explain what? If you don't have a brain, you won't be able to learn to be smart in this life. If you don't learn to shut up, will you not be in trouble in the future?

"Come on, brothers and sisters, don't be soft-hearted, let's practice punching sandbags as usual. Everyone puts out the strength to eat, and hits hard! I won't agree if I'm weak!" It was still a little fresh at first, watching Su

Ri Li Liu, who couldn't hold back anymore, was so excited that his nose and tears flowed together. After a long time, Li Liu's voice became hoarse, and he could only hear howling.

"Brother, why don't you forget it..."

"Yeah, it looks so pitiful... Li Liu, you know you're wrong, hurry up and apologize to your brother!

" Not good, I went to offend my elder brother! Relying on my natural brute strength, I don't take my elder brother seriously? Now you know you're wrong? Hurry up and apologize .

"

A mouthful of bloody saliva. Brother Li's elder brother ignored him at all, and punched Li Liu again, causing Li Liu to crumble, and the rope containing the steel wire couldn't hold it anymore! It creaked and was about to fall.

I haven't seen the elder brother of the Li family get really angry!

Everyone was silent, not to mention beating up Li Liu violently, and they didn't dare to say much at the moment, they all looked at the elder brother's face cautiously.

"Brothers and sisters, am I bad-tempered?"

"Bad? Who said that? Stand up and see if our brothers don't beat him to death. The eldest brother is the best!" The

underage teenagers in the Li family except Li Liu raised their hands Thumbs up, there is a steady stream of compliments, and the non-stop boasting is free. I just hope that the elder brother of the Li family will accept him as soon as he sees a good deal. Li Liu is a bit annoying, but he can't keep fighting like this. If he keeps fighting, he will lose his life?

"On weekdays, if you make small mistakes, I will tolerate them as long as I can, and just pretend not to see them. I'm still perfunctory with the elders, and say good things for you. But this time, Li Liu, you have screwed our Li family to death!"

" What's the matter, big brother?"

"This guy has listened to outsiders from somewhere, and brought a few battleships to trouble the Xia Clan. Originally, it wasn't the Li family. The law does not blame everyone, and the Xia Clan complained. You can't just look for our family."