40

"Lin Tianer, which place are we going to eat today? Do you want me to do a search on Skynet to see who also uses the third payment method..."

All the delicious food, Alice became addicted to it. Excitedly. In addition to eating, she now likes to watch Yunxi's fluent answers to questions. Every time, it will give her a feeling of "unfathomable".

"No need, I've already searched it, and the target is xx."

"Oh, it's a bit far. It takes two hours to take a flying car. It takes four hours to go back and forth, how can it be enough to go to court?"

Yunxi nodded . , "Then I won't listen in. I've been bored for the past two or three days. It's just those few sentences back and forth. I'll apply for adjournment at every turn, and I don't know what it's delaying.

" Terrible. If each case is so slow, it is no wonder that the sixth planet is well prepared for the witnesses of the case, and everything must be considered - otherwise, the witnesses will have to testify on an empty stomach!

Yunxi didn't know that this case was too special, the entire interstellar was paying attention, and the judge had to review various factors, so he didn't dare to make a decision easily, so as not to be ridiculed by the crowd. Coupled with the tug-of-war between various forces, it is so inefficient.

"Okay, then go to this 'Jun Kelai' restaurant first. Look at the signature dish, it's a venison dish, I hope it's delicious!" Alice's eyes were bright and full of joy.

Early in the morning the next day, they recruited the speeding car again, but this time there was no free one, and Alice offered to pay for the fare by her. You can't eat free food every day without paying any credit, right? Compared with the food she tasted, these credit points are a drizzle, not even a fraction.

Arriving at "Jun Ke Lai", this is already seven or eight hundred axioms away from the First Court. The blue sky and clear water, the undulating mountains, and the thick or thin plants are gorgeous with natural colors, forming large areas of light purple and deep red, like an oil painter in the mother star era, smearing with large brushes of paint at will.

Situated in this stunning setting, you will be intoxicated before you even eat it. Alice took a deep breath, "Good."

When I think about the food that I will eat in a while, I feel that life is too beautiful!

"Lin Tianer, are you sure that the third payment method can also be used here. I'm afraid that the boss won't let us settle the bill, so I'll have to do hard work washing dishes here!"

Yunxi laughed, "Since I'm afraid, Why didn't you ask first?"

Alice really went to ask, and she got a positive answer and came back happily with a look of excitement. But I don't know that someone next to her listened to her question and stared at her with a strange look and a half-smile.

"Haha, I just saw a ten-year-old girl who came to 'Jun Ke Lai' and planned to challenge the most difficult problem in history. Do you know why I uploaded it on Skynet? Because she came here to challenge, not to eat Taste the classic delicacy of 'Xiaohuashan'."

"Hey, someone is actually courting death?"

Someone quickly became interested, "What kind of person is he? Come and see. A ten-year-old girl? How could it be possible? Who is next to her?"

When Yunxi and Alice didn't know it at all, the images of the two of them had been uploaded to the "New and Curious" section of various forums on Skynet. Naturally, the former restaurant owner who had been looking for them also found it.