88

Chapter 88 Skynet's Care

Seeing the grace of saving her life just now, Yunxi ignored the "reed stick". She took a breath and looked at the ruins after the explosion. Military buildings have always been real. So many solid bricks were broken, and even the bluestone slabs on the floor were not intact. I couldn't help but ask the little yellow duck in my heart,

"This kind of strength...can I survive?"

"Uh, host, Fortunately, you escaped. Otherwise, if the system wants to save you, it will have to run out of energy."

"That is to say, even if I am really inside the ruins, there is still a chance of surviving?" Yunxi heard, a layer appeared on her face. Laugh, I don't know whether it is joy or sorrow.

"Of course there are chances, but this system has to save some reserves for itself. It can't be used up completely, so waiting for the restart will be a waste of time. Considering the remaining energy, and the explosive strength of this ground penetrating bomb... maybe... no The limbs are too important to give up. You understand, host."

"So, I may become a disabled person who loses limbs?"

"Hey, host, cheer up. You have escaped a catastrophe!"

Yunxi Where can I be happy? Thinking of how many catastrophes she has experienced in her life, how many times she has wandered between life and death, she has long cultivated a will like steel. It can even be said that death has never been something to be afraid of for her.

If she hadn't disregarded life and death, she wouldn't have been able to calmly donate her "remains" to scientific research institutions.

It's only... after regaining Lin Tian'er's body, she discovered that this body has feelings. The slight trembling, the beating heart, the numbness of the limbs, the inability to control the hands and feet, even the roaring of the ears, the blankness of the eyes, all the signs, are no different from ordinary people.

Although, her brain is extremely excited and active. The fast-moving thoughts made her seem to return to her mother planet, where the endless crises and the era of life and death are always facing her.

"I don't have complete control over this body."

"It's normal. You have only been out of the freezer for a few months as the host. To be honest, many dormant cells in your body haven't been fully awakened yet! It is recommended to use military resources in the future and train more , sooner or later it will be completely under control."

Yunxi nodded, feeling an inexplicable thought in her heart.

With a few more similar tests, she will probably go back to the old path and become her original self. "Chen Yunxi" was just an ordinary girl before the zombie virus was rampant. Her father didn't love her or her mother, and the close girlfriends and boyfriends around her were not good things, so they jointly deceived her.

How did she become a superhuman? It was blows after blows, and I found that no one or anything could be relied on by myself, so I stood up on my own and became strong. Forcibly cut off all his weaknesses, and the remaining things shrank into a hard core, and then smashed the hard core to death, smashing it into a stubborn rock.

When all the soft things are gone, nature is impeccably hard.

Is "Chen Yunxi" happy? Standing on the pinnacle of human beings, only a few people can talk to them, and half of them are enemies. How does it feel? Her taciturnity, her gloomy closedness, her ruthless calculations...that is to be worthy of the powerful abilities, to find a target for herself, and force herself to pay for all mankind.