2

Chapter II Special Number

In the early days, the East Lake Scenic Area was called the "Noble People's Area". As the name suggests, only the rich and powerful could divide the territory here. Later, in order to expand the development, a large adjacent swamp and wetland were included, and the area was at least ten times larger. After vigorous renovation, the mountains and rivers are beautiful, and it looks like heaven from mid-air. It is similar to the ancient poem "picking chrysanthemums under the eastern fence, and leisurely discovering Nanshan". The artistic conception is extremely beautiful.

But what's the use?

In a place like a swamp, the foundation...is soft! Not born for building a house! Some swamps can be hundreds of meters deep underground, so we can't dig them all up, right?

Although some experts from the Academy of Sciences came forward to mark the potentially dangerous places and use various methods to fill and reinforce them, for safety reasons, all the villas in the east, west and south of the East Lake Scenic Area did not exceed three floors, and the closest distance It can't be less than 100 meters.

Alice was amazed. She thought that the fifth planet was such a luxury. How could she have imagined that it was not because they didn't want to build more houses to make more money, but because they were too dangerous and not suitable for it by nature!

When she knows that the place she will live in may be a vast ocean swamp, which is at risk of sinking at any time, she wonders if she will be so happy.

Anyway, everyone is smiling now.

The villa "key" is a token of the captain, the old badge on the hat of the captain of the women's independent team. It's been a long time, the surface is bumpy, and there are traces of fighting. After the holographic scan of the housekeeping robot, it gave a voice of "not working", opened the door of the villa, and introduced itself at the same time.

"Guests, you~ good. I am the robot housekeeper No. 99, you can call me 99. According to the master's order, you enjoy the treatment of second-level VIPs. During her absence, all the houses on the ground except the basement Open and provide kitchen functions. Have a good day."

After speaking, the robot remained motionless, as if waiting for instructions.

Mechel couldn't stand it anymore, "Is this a third-generation housekeeping robot? The reaction is too slow. Why does the captain still use such an old-fashioned robot?"

Alice also nodded, "Even my family uses the sixth generation. It is said that the latest seventh-generation artificial skin, limbs and torso are also human-like, and it is almost indistinguishable from the appearance. Unlike this, it is still a big guy!"

She Patted No. 99 on the head, the whole metal immediately gave a cold and hard feeling, "The material is good, it seems to have added a lot of memory metal.

" Yes. No. 99, these are the two guests I brought, let's settle down first."

"Okay, second-level VIP. Please connect your personal chip first. There are six living rooms in the villa, one living room, one study room, Four toilets, a small attic, and a terrace with a swimming pool. The owner ordered that the guests can choose the living room they like. But it is not allowed to destroy the internal structure, damage the original display such as wall paintings, otherwise No. 99 has the right to represent Master punishes."

Mechel didn't care, she just stayed for a while, not to cause damage, so Alice and Yunxi showed their watches, "You first scan the chip on No. 99, you have to deal with it here. It's been a few months. Don't worry, if you're afraid that your personal information will be leaked, I'll ask the team leader to help you eliminate it." At the

beginning, "you" will become a "you" in the end. Naturally, perhaps the information about frozen people has been flying all over the sky, and it is not a secret at all. Perhaps it was the indifference and contempt for frozen people hidden in her heart. In short, Mechel didn't realize what she said.

Yunxi lowered her head and smiled self-deprecatingly.

It has already fallen into the dust, but it is not a good thing to still have such a sharp and stubborn self-esteem.

She opened the watch and aligned the code inside with the number 99 robot eye.

"Ding ding~Warning warning! This is a special human number specially issued by Congress! Special human number! Only the descendants of supernatural beings, the direct family members of the federal president, and human beings of great value can enjoy the special number! It is recommended to upgrade to the first level VIP, enjoy the same authority as the master!"

After finishing speaking, it seems that No. 99 has changed. No, it has changed into a robot. It is no longer a step-by-step, rigid ordinary robot. Funny Robot".

"Dear guest, may I ask your name?" The

name is the name, and the name?

This is the first time Yunxi has seen such a strange intelligent robot, "You are number 99, you can call me number 14."

"Okay, beautiful and dignified lady number 14, please come with me. The light in the villa is the best, and she is also the owner My favorite room is the living room on the left on the second floor, which has all kinds of equipment and a small wine tasting room, I believe you will be satisfied."

After finishing speaking, he left Mechel and Alice and directly guided Yunxi went to the second floor.

This change stunned the two people behind. It took a long time for Alice to recall, "The special human number...is of great value...no wonder!"

"Frozen people still have this kind of treatment, why didn't I know Mechel gritted her teeth, she used low-level domestic robots when she was a child, and knew that this kind of robot would not turn corners, and had an obvious "sequence" problem - it only listened to the words of the master before the sequence.

The higher the ranking, the more command power you have. Now No. 14's sequence is clearly in front of her. If No. 99 drives her away directly, even if she takes the badge given by the captain, it will be useless!

damn it!

Mercer immediately contacted her captain and recounted what had happened.

"Hahaha, what are you talking about? The frozen man you brought has a special human number, and even usurped your sequence? Hahaha! It's so interesting!"

"Captain, have you laughed enough? Shall I remind you, Is this your villa? You spent your entire life savings to buy it! If the frozen man is doing something bad, when you come back, what you see will not be your home!"

"Haha, I haven't finished laughing yet, I just think it's too funny! It's okay, it's okay, Mechel, don't be nervous, I'm not worried, what are you afraid of! Simply, I will open the authority, and you can do whatever you want. Don't toss my family to pieces. It's done ."

Within a few seconds, robot No. 99 hurried over and nodded obsequiously to Mechel, "Master has granted badge holders the same authority as her. Dear Lord Mechel, please, What do you want to drink?"

"I want to live in the living room with the best light on the second floor! I want to drink up all your master's wine storage!"

The red light in No. 99's eyes flashed, showing a smiling face, "No problem."

The connection with the captain has not been broken, Mei Xieer gritted his teeth, "Captain, I will listen to you, and I will never toss your villa to pieces."

"Haha, Mei Xieer, you have finally become Interesting, how good it is, happy every day, always pretending to be cool and stern, how boring. You can drink my wine as you like, just don't forget, what are you doing here... The doctor agreed that the woman who was preparing to conceive became Are you a drunk?"