5

Chapter Five

Only a person with a head full of obscenity and obscenity will think about everything in the next three ways. Chen Yunxi was so slanderous that even a doctor as good as Suo An was remembered by her—near Zhu Zhechi, if a good friend is such a person, she really needs to get to know him again!

How powerful is Suoan's control ability?

When his mental power is released, it is like spring wind turning into rain, surrounding him from top to bottom, left, right, and all sides. He can understand every aspect of Chen Yunxi's body in detail, even if his breathing is a little short, he can catch it.

Not to mention strong emotional changes?

However, he only deepened the color of his eyes, pursed the corners of his lips, and turned off the communication of the watch as usual. At the same time, he pressed his hands on Chen Yunxi's chest on both sides.

His hands are very warm, and his movements are gentle, as if he is treating a rare gem, but it cannot be changed that this is... an extremely ambiguous, extremely obscene gesture!

Breast attack in public!

He even rubbed it with the palm of his hand to feel the ups and downs?

Chen Yunxi's heartbeat accelerated. If it wasn't for the lack of blood supply, she would have blushed immediately, wouldn't she?

"The main structure of this part is connective tissue, adipose tissue, mammary gland, and a large number of blood vessels and nerves. The key to affecting the size is fat, but the accumulation of fat requires nutrition. Without nutrition, no matter how strong I am, it will be very difficult for me!"

Suoan was distressed frowned, pondering the conundrum.

Chen Yunxi had tightly closed her eyes.

If it wasn't for the fact that her leg muscles hadn't recovered and she couldn't even stand upright, she really wanted to jump up and slap the person in front of her, telling him why the flowers were so red!

It's too presumptuous!

Even in the last days, where dangers are everywhere and people die at every turn, no one dares to touch her. Unexpectedly, after struggling to survive until the interstellar age, a random doctor can use words and actions to despise her!

Chen Yunxi's heart was turned upside down.

Because of Suo An's cynical friend, he was classified as a rich kid who thought he was handsome and handsome. This kind of people, Chen Yunxi has suffered enough before, and understands the mentality of this kind of people too well - women are targets and prey for them, they chase after them if they want, and if they catch up, they throw them away if they want.

How can there be a trace of respect?

Hmph, in the interstellar era, she didn't believe that the relationship between men and women has become particularly pure. Seeing that Suo An is also in his twenties, don't you know that breast attack on female patients is very misleading?

Could it be that he thought he didn't understand anything when he looked at his fourteen-year-old appearance? Take advantage of it?

hateful!

Chen Yunxi was furious.

It's just that she didn't expect that her current figure is really embarrassing. Press it down with both hands, not to mention it feels soft, it's just a layer of skin attached to the bone frame!

The essence of other doctors is to treat and recover, and it is enough to let her return to normal. Good figure, more beautiful? It is indeed for the sake of her future!