42

Suoan pondered for a while, "Deal!"

He stood up and stretched out his hand to Claudia. Unfortunately, after Claudia got his answer, she just bowed to His Excellency the judge, and then exited the forensics studio without looking at him.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

The judge has been pretending to taste red wine, and when the people left, there was no sound at all, then he laughed and stretched,

"I'm an old man, and I like to watch the fun just like young people. Suoan, This matter has been under siege in my mind for a long time, and it happened that you were the party to the case, so tell me: Claudia is so compatible with you, no matter how talented she looks, why does she avoid you?

" An shook his head, "I don't know either."

"Hmph, in front of this judge, how dare you make excuses? Why don't you get it right?"

Suo An smiled helplessly, "I really don't know. Ten years ago, Suo An just At the age of sixteen, Skynet informed me that I had to marry a strange girl, and I was not very happy at the time. But thinking of the overall situation of mankind, I could only agree."

"So you are not happy?"

Young and energetic, feeling that he is omnipotent Young man, how could he be willing to be a breeding pig? He still has huge ambitions that have not yet been carried out, and it is determined that the first value of existence is to contribute "sperm"? Not to mention the blow, but also a setback!

"I went to check Claudia's archives. Her character is straightforward and generous, and her abilities are also... In short, after reading it, I felt a little better, and I chose to accept the reality. But I didn't expect that she would treat me at first. The attitude of the judge was not bad, but later he objected abnormally. In three months, he received five consecutive 'application rejection' opinions."

"Five times?" The judge's gossip was satisfied, and he continued to ask curiously, "That's not right. "What's wrong with you, Suoan? People don't like you so much?"

"I don't know!"

"Why don't you know anything?" Your Excellency the judge complained with an angry face, "You must be too unwilling to please girls! In front of Claudia, see what you just said. What? 'Deal'? Cold and not warm at all! This is turning a long-standing fiancée into a deal." Suo An was completely speechless, and simply asked, "Isn't it

a deal?"

It was the judge who was speechless.

is not that right? This pair was made by Skynet. They paired two unfeeling men and women into a pair. They did not become grudges and resented each other. Instead, they ended politely and used a "deal" to make a marriage contract. what's wrong?

The judge shook his head, "It's also a misfortune. By the way, what happened to Claudia's 'close friend'? You already know about this, right?"

"Yes." , sorting out his thoughts, "I heard that he is the youngest son of the Ruda family. He is handsome and has a good eloquence. As Your Excellency just said, he is very good at getting away from girls. Claudia was with him again seven years ago."

"Seven Years ago! Tsk tsk, this is because I dare not resist, but I actually protest in secret. Anyway, people don't like you, so they drag it, drag it back and forth, no, the marriage contract can be cancelled! But you are too disadvantaged, She has found a partner, why don't you? Do you know what this is called according to the traditional Chinese morality? 'Green hat! What a big green hat'! Are you willing?"