30

Hard labor and white labor are all acceptable, but everything on the farm has regressed to the point where the toxins have not been removed? Isn't this forcing people to rebel?

Yunxi stared at the word "hidden" specially marked on the mission, and thought for a while, "Is there a time limit for this mission?"

Little Yellow Duck replied rigidly: No.

Yunxi, who got the answer, felt a dark cloud flying over her completely.

"There is no time limit, so how do you determine whether the mission is successful or not?"

"Wen Xinyi's identity has already been revealed in half in my opinion, and the rest must be the part she doesn't want to be known; or she is so old. , even she herself doesn't know her real life experience. Now let me check, where do I check it? What counts as a success?"

"Take a step back. It's been made public by others, and it's known to everyone—it's not like there's no such possibility. How to calculate it?"

In an instant, Yunxi thought of various questions, and asked Little Yellow Duck one by one.

Little Yellow Duck replied coldly, "The mission may be terminated at any time - as long as it can be determined that Wen Xinyi's true identity is exposed, and the reason has nothing to do with the host, then the judgment will fail."

"Then, the punishment after failure is to return to the original, right? Then Does it mean that all my efforts now, no, including the future, three years? Five years? No matter how much food I make and how many rewards I get during this period, as long as the moment when the 'hidden' task is judged to fail, suddenly, everything It's back to its original state? Even if I have removed all the toxins on the farm?"

"That's the case in theory. The food system takes back all the rewards, involving the farm. The part that the host relies on to remove the toxins by other means will not be taken back."

Yun Xi down Taking a breath, a vague self-mockery appeared on his face, "In this way, I must work hard to complete this task. I can't refuse, I can't procrastinate, I must do my best and occupy all the time to achieve it. This and The conditions you and I made before, saying that you will not force me to do any tasks, are completely contrary to it!"

"Hidden quests are different from side quests and daily quests, and the host cannot refuse them."

Little Yellow Duck said in a daze, without moving.

This is a bit strange. In normal times, the little yellow duck has a lot of small movements in private. Either eloquently or bluntly, it can always obscure things.

But this time, he answered step by step, not afraid of angering Yunxi at all.

Yunxi woke up from her anger and said vigilantly, "You are not the little yellow duck, who are you?"

"Host, I am the food system."

"Where is the little yellow duck? Where did it go? It's not my system elf. Why? Will the system elves also be replaced?"

"The host's question is suspected to be out of class. Please forgive the system for not being able to find the answer in the cognitive database."

"..."

Yunxi took a deep breath, knowing that she had no choice. , accept this "hidden task" with consciousness. At the moment of acceptance, there seemed to be some connection with Wen Xinyi.

Don't underestimate the sensitivity of the eighth-order ability user, Wen Xinyi also raised her head instantly, glanced at Yunxi, bent her lips, and smiled.