73

Chapter 73 Why?

Yiwen Xinyi is about to be expelled from the Xia Clan, this is a strange thing. Li Liu and other young people can't figure it out, so even the matter of finding a baby can be put aside at the moment, and let's watch the fun first.

You must know that within the federation, Wen Xinyi, who has been famous for a long time, is a lot of high-level teachers. She herself took in three disciples, all of whom were elites and heroes. Because of this, Wen Xinyi was also very respected, and many people came here to ask for advice, but she became disheartened and didn't show up much.

He never expected that such a powerful and well-known supernatural being would have... such a pitifully low status within the Xia Clan. There is not even one person who defends her and speaks for her!

At that time, Suo An was afraid of getting into trouble because his life was not long and the Curry family was entangled in lawsuits, so they announced their expulsion. Senior Wen Xinyi just... smashed a spaceship?

The Xia people don't know, with Wen Xinyi's status and ability, is it enough to buy ten? Even if she couldn't, the children of the aristocratic families who were waiting in line to be apprentices would still be willing to pay the money!

Li Liu and the others scratched their heads, shrugged their shoulders and spread their hands, wondering what the Xia people were thinking.

Later, one couldn't bear it anymore, and asked the young man of the Xia clan next to him. At first the Xia Clan youth stared at him with hatred, but when the casserole-sized fist touched his chin, he told the truth.

"She hurt the hope of the whole clan because of personal grievances at the critical moment of life and death, and she obviously didn't care about the interests of life and death of the clan! This kind of person will be removed from the name, what's the question!"

"Just because of a broken boat, A manned spacecraft decades ago?" Li Liu and others shook their heads in disbelief. But the young people of the Xia tribe were stubborn, and angrily scolded such words as "rebellious", "unforgivable", and so on, as if it was really for this reason?

incomprehensible.

They had to help explain, "Hey, you shouldn't! Wen Xinyi is a high-level supernatural user, and her energy has grown. Are you not afraid of her revenge?"

"Bah, who is afraid of her? An old woman, childless, how can she go against the sky? After today's delisting, she will no longer be allowed near the Xia clan's settlement, and she will not be buried in the ancestral graves when she dies!"

Li Liu and others People looked at each other in dismay, and the "no children and no daughters" that they said unintentionally became the key word! Oh my god, I finally know the real reason why Wen Xinyi was dismissed, but the reason is too ridiculous!

As soon as he let go, he released the young man of the Xia tribe.

I can't let it go, it's really... I have nothing to say, it's an indescribable stupidity! They are afraid of getting close, what should they do if they are infected with stupid disease?

A dignified high-level power user with 50 to 60 years of rich experience, stable powers and no other hidden dangers, and a wide range of knowledge and experience. A strong person like Wen Xinyi is a distinguished guest on any planet in the Interstellar Federation. Even in the six-star capital, except for the positions of the first and second planets, which are too prominent and not allowed to approach without official positions, the third and fourth It is very important.

Wen Xinyi did choose to retire in the kitchen of the fourth planet.

Unexpectedly, in the Xia Clan, they were actually despised.