23

Chapter 23 Belongs to All Mankind

If you tilt your head, the barrage will be like a waterfall, swishing and never stopping, which shows how much discussion there is. Almost everyone is swarming "Wo Tian" and "Wo Tian". It has only been broadcast live twice, and it seems that they have liked Lin Tian'er for a lifetime!

Captain Hart looked at his classmate Suoan with a look of hesitation.

"Is she really not a psychic? I believe it! But with this demagogic ability, it is estimated that she is not unknown in the last days. I think you should check her details carefully!"

"You worry too much, it's just a Just a little girl."

Hart shook his head, his bearded face couldn't see his real expression. However, the unfriendly eyes were enough to show that he was full of doubts about frozen person No. 14.

"I lost my parents when I was eight years old, and lived in an orphanage for ten years. I was lucky enough to meet the conscription, and I detected the ability of the water system. I traveled to more than 30 planets in the interstellar world, and after more than a hundred times of big and small battles, how many times I was born and died. But she survived, relying on this keen intuition. Suoan, my intuition tells me that there must be something wrong with her!"

How did Suoan answer this question?

By the way, yes, I think so too?

Even I doubt her more than you?

Doesn't that mean exposing yourself?

It's nothing to expose him, but if the forces behind him are also discovered, knowing that people of their line have been keeping Chen Yunxi's existence a secret, God knows what will happen!

That is a superhuman! An extraordinary person who was similar to the first head of state of the Federation and the first emperor of the empire thousands of years ago, and who fought side by side! In front of her, the people from the six major families were all juniors!

It's just that Hart questioned him in person, Suo An must do something. If he doesn't do it, he's afraid that someone will investigate secretly! The military-internal relationship network is complicated, and a slight fluctuation will arouse the suspicion of all parties, which will be very bad.

"Don't worry. Not only her, but all the frozen people are under strict surveillance. No. 14 is now one of the only waking members left, which makes it stand out. In a month or two, the third batch of forty Frozen people can also participate in the live broadcast, you just know."

Hart frowned, feeling that Suo An's words had something to say, and seemed to respond, but he didn't say that he would conduct a close investigation on Lin Tian'er at all.

But Suo An didn't give him a chance to continue talking, and patted him on the shoulder lightly,

"Speaking of which, you have fought in the outer space for many years and made a lot of military achievements. I have not experienced as many wars as you, and I am not without crisis. Do you think I will be deceived by the simple and harmless appearance? I have spent eight years on the 'Frozen Project', and I will lose another forty years in the future, but I have my purpose!"

The tone of the speech was not Serious, but no one has an extra forty years in his life.

Thinking of the first batch of freezing people who all committed suicide, and the inexplicable punishment...

Hart finally suppressed his suspicions, and believed that his old friend would handle it properly.

"If you have any difficulties, when you can use me, let me know."