61

Chapter 61 Advanced Level

This intimate "Tian'er" made Yunxi's goosebumps rise. She was not used to it, but she couldn't shake Wen Xinyi's hand away at this time, so she could only respond.

"It's you who flattered me."

"No, no, you'll know later. Hey, I'm so close to my hometown, I haven't been back for thirty years!"

Wen Xinyi glanced at the top of the mountain with complicated eyes.

Most important figures such as the patriarchs and elders of the Xia clan lived on the top of the mountain, but considering her abilities, it is very possible that she herself lived on the top of the mountain before. No wonder this glance contained nostalgia, even more worry, which was indescribable.

Even though the members of the Xia Clan are all scattered in twos and threes, if you think that there are only so many protective forces here, you are underestimating. Without permission, Yunxi and Suo An couldn't go up, so they stayed at the foot of the mountain. Wen Xinyi went to meet the patriarch along the winding path alone under the "escort" of two middle-aged Xia men.

Yunxi set up the awning with her hands, and Wen Xinyi could not be seen from afar, so she sighed and looked around.

But the people around are also peeking at her, obviously there is Suo An who is more handsome and handsome beside her, why are they all just staring at her? The young boys looked at it, even if it didn't matter, why did the girls with long braids also stare at her?

What she wears is ordinary!

Even the aged old man looked at her with a smile, his eyes were piercing, no different from a piece of gold suddenly appearing on the ground.

Suo An whispered inconspicuously, "You...be careful."

Yunxi didn't like being treated as a different kind of person, so she said helplessly, "You too."

Suo An heard this and frowned,

" I'm reminding you."

"Coincidentally, me too." The

conversation stopped, and the atmosphere suddenly became weird.

Yunxi glanced at Suo An with doubts, but Suo An's face was full of bewilderment and embarrassment.

What's embarrassing?

Yunxi was the one who was puzzled.

She wanted to ask clearly, but Suoan had already turned her head away and stopped looking at her.

Simply inexplicable!

The two fell into an eerie silence. After a while, Suo An remained calm, "The Xia clan...has a tradition of snatching marriage."

Snatch, kiss?

Suoan next to him was wondering if Suo An was possessed by someone. When she contacted her, she finally understood what she had said before. She was amused and coughed,

"Since the Xia clan advertises that they abide by traditions, snatching relatives is probably a rumour. Marriage is especially prudent, except for unmarried men and women who are in love with each other and are willing to be with each other for life. Marriage is a good relationship between two families. Na Cai asks for names... There is a whole set of rules, it is a major event involving two families, not just casually! "

People in the interstellar era are extremely free, but the price of freedom is the loss of marriage traditions. The so-called marriage system is purely an obligation to reproduce human beings. There are not many that really lead to love and union. Similar to Skynet designating two strangers to form a family, what is the difference from the "blind marriage and dumb marriage" in the mother star era?