131-135

Chapter 131 Treeman

"This is not a wise decision!" Suoan murmured.

But the man on the opposite side of the projection had a very firm tone, "This is the unanimous opinion of the upper echelons of the organization. You must leave Chen Yunxi's side. She has already begun to doubt you!" "Doubt me?" Suo An shook his head helplessly, "What does she doubt me about?

" ?"

Thinking of the time of parting, Yunxi's reluctance to Lisa, and the nostalgia in his eyes made him really unable to approve the organization's decision!

"You know Xia Ka, the frozen man, came to find Chen Yunxi, what did he say?" "

..."

"She didn't tell you, did she? You spent so many days with her, and she didn't reveal a word? And said she didn't?" Doubt you? Let's be honest, she has already found out! The secret of the Alpha Base!" "

It's impossible!"

It is not recommended that you show up directly and participate in the 'Frozen Project'. The danger is too great! Now explain to her that you didn't know before, will she believe it!" "No, she has experienced too many betrayals and betrayals, and she is

not Will listen to your explanation! She will only believe what she sees and what she hears! Xia Ka has already told her the secret of Alpha, will she not doubt you, the person who used to implement the 'Frozen Project' at all? "

"Do you want to tell her that you don't care about whether you have been suspended or the death of frozen people other than her?" "

If she has a little trust in you in her heart, she will ask you directly!" But she didn't say a word. There are two possibilities, either she has long been disappointed in you and gave up on you. Or she is very special to you and doesn't want to hear the lies in your mouth." "The organization has repeatedly discussed her two conditions

, It is not conducive to the research of the 'mysterious' seeds. The best way is to separate! Personal affairs cannot be allowed to interfere with this influential research!"

Suo An couldn't help but agree. But he still couldn't believe that the look Yunxi gave him when he was parting was doubt? No way.

"Let me find a chance. If you really suspect me, you know each other well, and you can slowly distance yourself. It won't hurt your feelings."

Even so, Suo An felt a little pain in his heart, which was hard to say.

"Your current goal is to strive for the right to preside over the 'Gene Replacement Case'. After several rounds of voting, it is unlikely that you will be the only presiding judge, but it is very possible to become one of them. The organization is also fighting for you. "

I give up."

"Suoan!"

"Sorry, I'm so upset, I can't take on such a big responsibility. Please organize to send another talented person." "

Well, I hope you don't regret it!"

After cutting off the video call, Suo An An hugged his head, feeling several nerves jumping in his brain, as if someone was playing the piano in his brain, the pain made him unable to speak for a long time.

That day is coming soon, right? Sometimes he can already feel that his mental power is extremely strong, his thinking is terrifyingly clear, and he can see through the truth just by looking at anything.

But the body was hollowed out little by little, unable to support the huge mental consumption.

Keep going, that day will come soon.