64

Chapter 64: Treasure of the Xia Clan

The Xia Clan's hermitage is secret. There are more than 120 planets in the interstellar world, and there are more than one billion citizens of the Federation, but there is no news of the Xia Clan on the surface. One is that Skynet helped hide it, and the outside world is not curious about this alien nation.

Suoan's transport ship is currently the only one that has obtained permission to know the specific location and then sail according to the specific route. After all, the elders of the Xia clan were afraid that their children would get distracted if they went outside to play around in the world, and they would not let them go until a special period. People can't go out, they can only let the goods be delivered home.

When the transport ship with a tattered surface, a loss rate of more than 40%, and obviously exhausted energy arrived at the settlement, the Xia people were still very happy! They plan to master the use of "artificial uterus" and other instruments before offering sacrifices to their ancestors, and then...they begin to think of ways to cultivate the next generation.

But it didn't take long for everyone to be unhappy.

Because there are densely packed, dilapidated transport ships, followed by a fleet of spaceships! Nearly fifty or sixty combat ships, and a heavyweight spaceship aircraft carrier! They were neatly arranged in the sky above the Xia Clan's gathering place, and the black gunfire was aimed at the ground.

This is the rhythm of the Xia Clan!

Standing on the top of the mountain, looking at the circling spaceship, the clan elder was obviously about to collapse, and rushed towards Suoan angrily, "You have premeditated to kill my Xia clan!"

Suoan is very innocent, because from the beginning to the end of this incident, he I don't even know!

"Senior, please believe me! I am here! If I plot against nobles with someone, it will be after I leave. How could someone block the door when I am still around?"

"Who knows Didn't you divide the spoils equally?" The clan elder cursed, but was pulled away by the clan, and stared at Suo'an suspiciously. Some people think that Suo An is right,

"He is not stupid. The clan has long disliked him wandering around in the territory every day, and said that as soon as the supplies arrive, let him go as soon as possible. One day later, he has already left. We I can't catch him even if I want to."

"Maybe he realized that he was dying, and the cheats couldn't save him, so he deliberately—"

Before he finished speaking, he was slapped by his companion.

Suo An's expression remained unchanged, and he said seriously, "The handbook left by the senior nobleman is very useful to me. Even if it can't get me out of my established destiny, it can be extended for a year or two. Therefore, I can only be grateful. I won't team up with outsiders to harm the members of the Xia clan."

"Then tell me, what's going on with those people outside?" Frightened by the battle in mid-air, his face turned red.

"Suoan, you said it has nothing to do with you, so you can ask those people why they came to our Xia Clan's territory? Here, it is demarcated by Skynet and belongs to our Xia Clan's territory! Any foreign family forces are not allowed to interfere!"

" I'm also curious." Suoan nodded, agreeing to the request to negotiate.

The process is not complicated, because before Suo An asked, Mechel jumped down there, fully armed, driving a light mech, a snow-white octospider, walking steadily on the mountain with eight mechanical claws superior.