93

Chapter 93 Confession (Part 2)

In the courtyard of Xiangsheli, several laurel trees from the mother star era were planted, and genetic means were used to make each tree bloom every month. The faint yellow pistil is not very obvious in the night, but the fragrance blown by the wind is strong and tangy.

Yunxi stayed where she was, groping her chin, thinking about an important issue in life. Accompanying her at this moment is naturally the little yellow duck. In the field of vision, the little yellow duck pointed at her with the appearance of "Jingxi", and mercilessly exposed her dark heart,

"Yes, you are indeed selfish!"

"You just want to experience the life of a normal person, and you want to experience a marriage The process of having a child is like all ordinary girls in the mother star era. You pretend that you are still alive, that you can remove the influence of zombies in your life, and want to continue the ordinary and ordinary life. But have you ever thought about why Suo An Accompany you to experience? Why should I use myself to spend the last time of my life with you?"

Yunxi couldn't lift her head when she was told, "Yes, I'm too selfish. Let's give up."

"Don't!" Jingxi jumped Get up, eyes sparkle, "You have to give someone a chance."

"What? You just scolded me and asked me to give someone another chance? What do you mean?"

"It's very simple!" Jing Xi paced back and forth with his chest in his arms. , "You are forced to lose your life as a normal person. You yearn for an ordinary love life and want to know what it feels like. Suoan probably wants to too! I connected to Skynet and checked his file secretly. It's tragic, really Miserable! He was admitted to the Academy of Sciences when he was detected to be super talented at the age of eight. Do you know how he lived these years?"

"Study and experiment every day. Twenty-four hours a day, only six hours of sleep. Repeatedly A whole ten years! Not a single day off to play! Until the deceitful dean of the Academy of Sciences found out that he would die faster if it continued like this, so he stopped."

"He has no childhood, no teenagers, and now he has no future! His mother has always been with him. He passed away at the age of 18. His father had his own family. His relationship with the patrilineal family was very indifferent. Except for two or three friends, there was nothing else to miss in this world! Comparing his heart to his heart, he certainly wanted to feel The happiness and beauty of the family!"

"But, he wants it, but he dare not say it! He is afraid that he will be condemned if he pursues the girl he likes."

Yunxi blinked, "Why?"

Didn't confessing to someone else's girl hurt him for the rest of his life? So, he could only restrain and restrain again. He obviously cared about her very much, but he could only put on a cold expression, pretending to be superior."

Yunxi finally understood what the little yellow duck was trying to express Interesting, but she shook her head slightly, "I think he is really cold, so I don't want you to say how much he cares about me. And he didn't 'pretend' to be superior, just listen to his tone and order me directly!"

"I don't believe it Well, let's make a bet, if he calms down later and comes back, you tell him how you feel about him! How about it?"

"What about me, how do I feel about him? How can I feel!? "

Yun Xi kept slandering, and when she looked up, the noise at the banquet suddenly stopped. She blinked, no way!

It was expected!