19

Chapter 19 Refreshing
"Thank you for taking the time to watch my live broadcast. I am Lin Tian'er, No. 14 of 'Awakening Project'! Because the live broadcast time is limited, if you have any questions or want to know my past story, welcome Leave a message. I will answer everyone in the next live broadcast—"

"Goodbye~"

With a smile on her face, Yunxi ended the live broadcast.

After confirming that all the little bees had turned off the camera function and left one after another, she wiped off the sweat that didn't exist on her forehead, let out a breath, and rubbed her sore shoulder,

"It's finally done! Hey, Alice, what are you doing?" Looking at me like that? The live broadcast went smoothly, nothing went wrong."

As soon as he turned his head, he saw the ice girl looking at her with the eyes of an extraterrestrial creature.

Yunxi's mind was flustered in an instant, maybe something happened, but she didn't realize it? No, the live broadcast went smoothly from the very beginning, and there was no difference from her earlier plan -

to improve her appearance, and to be on camera to increase the favor of passers-by.

Pretending to be pure and tender, to win the favor of the vast majority of people.

Talk more delicately, express more sincerely, and be more polite. The above two groups of people are not pleasing, nor are they annoying.

She did it all, and the live broadcast did not fail!

Could it be that Interstellar people have any taboos, but she is confused when she commits a crime?

"What's wrong? Alice?"

Alice's expression was a little stiff, but when she heard Yunxi's question, she immediately turned her head and said flatly, "It's nothing."

Then she quickly left with her companion Xiang Nong.

Yunxi looked at their backs, confused, and quietly asked the system, "Little yellow duck, what's the matter? I didn't care about the outside world during the live broadcast, what happened?"

"Quack, it depends on what the host thinks !"

"How about 'seeing!' Standing, sitting and watching, it's all 'seeing'! Don't play games with me, playing word games. You call me 'host', and we'll 'stay' on this body together, For quite a long time, we are closely related and have the same interests. I am unlucky, what else can I do with you?"

"Karma~" There was a long neck-struck voice, and the little yellow duck fluttered its wings, very dissatisfied. It feels that the host doesn't have any respect for it. It is a dignified system. The host hasn't completed any tasks yet, so why come to force it?

What, does it have the responsibility and obligation to protect? You don't treat the system as a human being!

Before, it punished disobedient hosts with electric shocks!

But when it met Chen Yunxi...

well, it admitted its failure.

"Host please note that this system, like your 3%, enjoys the host's senses of sight, hearing, and touch. However, the energy of this system is limited, and it is not a system designed to improve the host's physique and fight against external dangers. It does not load those Function. It can usually detect the environmental factors around the host, and will remind one or two in case of crisis, but the host should not rely too much on this system!"

"How to survive in the interstellar era where the host is completely unfamiliar, the host can only rely on itself! This system It is a gourmet system, as the name suggests, it was born because of the love, happiness, joy and hope that people have when they eat food. If the host is too treacherous, bullies this system, and despises this system, sooner or later, this system will be unbearable!"

Little yellow duck bouncing Jump, don't look at how cute its body is, even if it gets angry and stares with round eyes, how much deterrent is there?

After hearing this, Yunxi laughed. "I didn't mean to despise

you. Then, the system, can you tell me what happened to the outside world during my live broadcast?"

It hasn't stopped since the beginning. The experimenter on the opposite side sorted out the photos of all the people who were frozen in the awakening plan, sorted them into categories, and was extremely busy. Someone around the corner kept sending messages to alien planets, probably in groups."

"That's not what I want to know."

"Quack, if you don't ask the host clearly, how will the system know?"

Yunxi had no choice but to speak clearly, "It's related to me."

"It's all closely related to the host!" The little yellow duck combed her fluff,

"The red-haired one named Lilian has a heartbeat of 180. She told her companion that you have a problem, a big problem!"

"Since I took over you, you have been silent, Is it not a big problem to talk freely during the live broadcast, and speak the common language better than anyone else? Some of her companions pointed out that this is a question out of jealousy and resentment. But the question is absolutely right, they all suspect you "

Yun Xi smiled lightly, "Well, it's nothing, I can speak Mandarin, so I was taught by someone. The next live broadcast will be the end of the public explanation.

" Yours, while sorting, muttering to yourself, "developed, developed" "I just need to sell the photo of the fruit that just came out of the freezer on the 14th, how much will I get in return?" "Poor me Two years, but the level is only enough to touch these elementary photos. Like the upstairs laboratory, directly contacting No. 14's body and hair, and obtaining gene cells at any time, I don't know how much they can sell!'"

Hearing "fruit photo" two Word, no girl will be happy. Yunxi pressed her lips tightly, thinking that she must be on guard against this. Better to destroy it! It's just that there are experimental records from the beginning to the end of the process of waking up all the frozen people-the pictures are also part of the records, and it is not easy to destroy them openly!

"It's so dirty!"

"That's not it!" The little yellow duck groaned, "And the group of people around the corner, when they saw that you became popular, they immediately sent mass messages to relatives, classmates and friends, saying that they were on the same floor as you! I can take a photo with you to sign at any time! Everyone intends to let you sign a hundred or a thousand, and then sell them for money! This group of people, Quack, all want to get something for nothing! Too bad!"

"Me? My Autographed group photo?"

"Yeah, you're popular, you know it overnight?"

Yunxi was dizzy, "But I'm only participating in a live broadcast!"

Even if she is an Internet celebrity, her popularity will go too fast once.

"Hey, host, it seems that you know too little about this interstellar era! Also, your 3% seems to have more than 300 billion nerve cells, and the speed at which information can be received and processed is far inferior to this system! The system has long been loaded with a special channel to connect to Skynet in the interstellar era."

"Speaking of which, do you know that after humans know how to use genetic means to improve the physical fitness of their offspring, what is the first thing they do?"

"Just like you, the host, to improve the appearance Worth it !"

"So, now this is the face of the public in the interstellar era." The

little yellow duck shook its wings and released two standard photos—one is a man, the other is a woman, both with European-style big eyelids, tall Nose bridge, thick sexy lips. The male exudes a trace of sexual charm, while the female is infinitely seductive.

"Hey, this is the consequence of a single aesthetic, they all look the same! After eating too much braised pork, I am naturally obsessed with the porridge and side dishes. You, the host, are now small green vegetables, green and white, tender small green vegetables, Her pure appearance makes everyone in the world feel refreshed!"