37

"Ah, help!" A

crazy scene was unfolding.

The researchers in white coats tried their best to escape to the high-security laboratory, and shivered and hid under the table. I never thought that the previously quiet and obedient frozen people would be so bloody and cruel when they erupted!

The security personnel in charge of stationing Alpha, they can't escape, they can only move around the scientific research institute with laser guns, shouting loudly, and making demonstration-style threats.

Teams appear to be well-armed, but in fact they dare not shoot.

The duty manual is clear, giving priority to the protection of frozen people - this is the meaning of Alpha's existence. The second is to protect researchers. Laser guns are issued to treat outsiders. Once fired, one will die. How dare you aim at frozen people?

Killing the frozen people, they not only have no credit, but also have life sentences on their backs!

"How could this happen? It's making such a big noise!"

"Isn't Frozen Man weak? How powerful is it?"

"Quickly contact Master Suoan!"

"Master Suoan is doing hypnotherapy..."

"Damn it!"

After Harbang was rescued, his head burned out, half of his face was burnt out of shape, his skin was covered with red and swollen blisters, and even his eyes were burnt out, and his face was severely disfigured. He didn't die, he exhaled hot air and asked his companions to help him record,

"I'm not going to the treatment room! I want to keep this face, to prove that what I said is not wrong at all! Freezing people are criminals, and their crimes are extremely heinous! They must be strictly controlled. "

How can they indulge them into the interstellar society and bring instability to the society? It is best to be exiled to a marginal planet after the research value is gone, and fend for itself..."

Absinthe was very distressed, and he pulled a Hal Bang, "You are burned because of Lilian's supernatural flame. She is the daughter of the Amy family, and the flame characteristics are very difficult to put out. If Alice didn't help you, you might be burned alive."

Harbang roared angrily, "How could Lilian release supernatural powers on me? Didn't Frozen kill her—how is she now? Has she been rescued?"

Xuan Xinyue glanced at absinthe, absinthe She shivered a bit, "Rescue is saved, but as you know, the damage of liquid nitrogen is very terrifying, half of the body is stiff, and there is no consciousness. Alice is the ability of ice and snow, I dare not use it, use only It will make things worse, and I, with low skills... can't help."

"Damn, what use are you? I really don't know what you are doing among us?" .

I didn't expect the usual laughing absinthe, but now I don't do it anymore, "Why are you scolding people? I kindly came to help you, but you scolded me! Today's riot of frozen people is also caused by you! Well written What is the 'darkness of human nature in the last days', I think you are the real darkness! If you hadn't pointed at other people's noses and called them criminals, and said they had murdered and eaten human flesh, how could it be like this?

" He shook his hand ruthlessly, "I don't care about you anymore. If you go to the freezer or not, it's you who is ugly. Can I manage it? Anyway, my skills are low, and it's good if I can take care of myself during

the turmoil." The pace of Shangxuan Xinyue is far away from Harbang. After walking more than ten meters, I could still hear Harbang's scolding.

When Xuan Xinyue introduced herself at the beginning, her parents were experts in folklore, but what everyone didn't know was that he was also a descendant of secret patterning.