25

The importance of ingredients to a chef cannot be overstated.

Yunxi originally thought that the cultivation area of ​​the Culinary Arts Academy must be protected by heavy troops, and no matter how bad it was, it was fenced layer by layer by security guards with guns and live ammunition, so that outsiders were not allowed to enter. I didn't expect it to be open!

As if returning to the tropical botanical garden of the parent star, the sun is shining, and various plant crops can be seen everywhere. Because Alice asked for directions meant "tomato", the two of them were led to the tomato section.

The shape and size of the small tomatoes are all good. The only thing that makes people speechless is the black cherry tomatoes, which is really hard to say.

"Don't be afraid, this black berry is called Black Beauty. In fact, it is not much different from the red one, but has a special fragrance. You will know after you have eaten it." The person in

charge of this area, calling himself "Uncle Dai", is polite Great, give Yunxi and Alice a few pieces of fruit. Those fiery eyes, sparse beard, and two big yellow teeth made people dare not look directly.

If the system hadn't warned me, I might have misunderstood that he was a middle-aged bad uncle who kidnapped the girl——

"It's definitely a seventh-order or above, eighth-order ability user, I can't even see what other people's ability is. A master of the masters! Host, you have to be careful! Don't say the wrong thing to offend others. Although you are also a master and a master, but now it's not a tiger falling into Pingyang, isn't it a phoenix? If you want to show off, we'll talk about it when we turn over! "

Yunxi ignored the little yellow duck, but she understood why such an important planting area has no guards. The eighth-order ability user is here, who is full to make trouble here?

For thousands of miles, any trouble can not be concealed from this uncle!

So, she simply relaxed and just acted as a pure "tourist", and curiously tasted a black cherry tomato.

"It's delicious, it's really delicious!" Alice exclaimed and ate happily. The black juice flowed out from the tips of her fingers, and she licked it, her face still unfinished.

Yunxi also admitted that it was really delicious.

Rich tomato flavor, sour and sweet, sweet and sour, there is still aftertaste after eating, and the aftertaste is endless. If it weren't for the color problem, it's not as exciting as red, she really wants to make a few bottles of ketchup.

"Haha, two little girls, is the cherry tomatoes delicious? Don't you come here from outsiders, don't buy some special agricultural products and go back, isn't it a waste of time? Come, I think you are not too old, you are still students? Forget it. Special price, 20% off! One pound of cherry tomatoes only needs 80 credit points! Is it worth it? If I change someone else, not only will I not discount, but I will also increase the price!"

So enthusiastic... It turned out to be a sales idea!

Alice was so tangled, on one side she was moved by the deliciousness of the black beauty, and on the other side, she was full of 80 credit points! It's her pocket money for a month!

Wait, didn't they come here to buy seeds and plant them by themselves? If you grow it yourself, you can eat whatever you want!

Alice looked at Yunxi with expectant eyes.

Yunxi shook her head, broke apart a black beauty, and sighed, "As expected of a planting expert. You see, the definition of fruit is the fruit of a plant that can be eaten directly. Fruits are generally full of water and come with their own seeds."

"But this A black beauty, I don't know how to plant it, the seeds have shrunk and degenerated, and it seems that they won't develop and grow. Even if I buy the fruit, I can't get the seeds to grow it myself."

Uncle Dai's eyes widened, "Little girl, you What do you mean? The fruit is not good, is there something wrong?"

"No problem. What's the point of deliberately cultivating fruit that cannot reproduce?"

"I haven't said that you are pretending to be a fruit buyer, but you actually want to steal the seeds! You Instead, blame us for not cultivating well? How can there be such a reason in the world!"

Uncle Dai was aggressive.

But Yunxi didn't take it seriously. The anger of the eighth-order ability user is enough to set off violent winds and waves. The planting area like a botanical garden can't be so peaceful and peaceful... Peaceful to the point where the tomato seedlings tremble, walk out of the old lady with the basket, twisting and twisting towards this Come over, at a leisurely pace.

She wore a big straw hat, a blue-dyed cardigan, and a pair of black cloth shoes under the skirt of the same color. She looked very simple.

But when she took off her straw hat, Alice couldn't describe her shock!

"Lin Tian'er, you, you look alike."

This old lady, her hair on the temples was gray, but her brows and eyes vaguely revealed the peerless elegance of her youth. Her face is exactly like Yunxi, which is the traditional classical beauty face of the Huaxia family - the melon seed face. One more point, too round. One less point, too narrow, more or less is just right.

In addition, there is a point on the forehead and hairline, like a peach point, which is also called "beauty point". The eyebrows of the two are also light but not thick willow-leaf eyebrows, shaped like a mountain in the distance.

However, what surprised Alice the most was that one was old and the other was young. Despite the huge difference in age, the temperament was so calm and peaceful, indistinguishable from the world, indescribably similar.

In contrast, the eyes, nose and lips are not the same, they are all faded!

"Lin Tian'er, if it weren't for the fact that you are not related by blood, I would suspect that you are this lady's granddaughter! Uh, yes, the old gentleman just said that you are very similar to Senior Liu's wife. Could it be...

" The wife smiled slightly, which made people feel like a spring breeze, "Yes, my husband's surname is Liu."

She spoke in standard Mandarin!

Yunxi can't even be surprised.

The fluttering wings of the little yellow duck swayed twice in front of her eyes, "Host host! Your noble person has appeared! This old lady is also an eighth-order! Although she is a disabled eighth-order, a master is a master! She is still Your clan!"

"Don't make trouble, forget what Su Jie reminded me before, even the clan can't believe it!"

"That's about Claudia! Claudia - when you hear this name, you have betrayed the Huaxia clan. The bloodline is gone, I dont know how many generations away! How can it compare to this old lady, the bloodline is pure, she is a real Chinese tribe. Just like you, the host!

Yunxi ignored the clamor of the little yellow duck and looked at the old lady seriously. She is not young anymore, and her face is covered with traces of years. But she didn't use any makeup to make up her face, just plain makeup.

The eighth-order ability user... can't be the passage of time! The old people will be old.

After looking at it for too long, the old man asked Yunxi, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at how old I am. If I can have your mentality in the future, I will be satisfied!"

"You child, really know how to Speak!" The

old lady laughed, her curved eyes smiling beautifully.

Uncle Dai couldn't help but feel dissatisfied, "Senior sister, don't be deceived by these two girls! The two of them just accused me of cultivating fruit without seeds!" The

old lady glanced at him, "Old Dai, don't bully me. My granddaughter."

"What? When did you have a granddaughter?"