52

The explosion was premeditated. In the depths of Yunxi's heart, all the frozen people except her have been convicted of "murder". On average, each person bears more than a hundred lives, which is simply a slaughter of Chi Guoguo! Every dynasty should be executed.

It is also interstellar, it needs the genes of the mother star too much! Therefore, there will be no death penalty. On the contrary, these murderers will join forces to advance and retreat together. If they threaten to commit suicide, Interstellar will provide quite good treatment, food and drink to support them, I am afraid that they will really die one by one...

"You Agreed?"

"Yes." Yunxi looked at Suoan, who was a little haggard, and pursed her lower lip, "Nothing else, I just want to know who is so mad." No one

in charge, no The planner, the bombing is impossible, and it is impossible to evoke a shadow in Yunxi's heart, making her have nightmares for several days in a row!

She originally hoped to be like a drop of water, quietly blending into the interstellar space and starting a new life again. The results of it? She became the only "mother star" who joined the federal citizen, and the only clean frozen person without a "criminal record"!

This is nothing to be proud of, because anyone who brings up the bombing in the future will think of her. When you mention Frozen, you will also think of her speciality! She can't become a real interstellar person, and she can't be simply classified as a frozen person.

"Please help me arrange."

Suo An frowned, "In the current situation, you are not suitable to come to Alpha..."

Not only are there many members of the investigation team, but also senior researchers from the Academy of Sciences. Once Chen Yunxi comes and wants to leave, Difficult!

Yunxi also thought of this question and nodded, "I don't know if Alpha's third batch of frozen people have been implanted with chips? If so, let them experience the Skynet virtual space as soon as possible."

"The virtual space is huge, and it is also holographic technology. I suggest to develop a few small games immediately to appease the frightened mother star people. When they feel the interstellar technology, they will better understand the superiority of the interstellar age. Let's promote the new treatment given to them by the federation, They will relax. Then I will find a way to take the opportunity to contact and slowly find out what is suspicious."

Yunxi just agreed conservatively, not saying that she would definitely find the murderer. But in fact, she is very confident in herself.

As for one hundred and thirty-one people, let alone one country, one nation, or even brothers of the same father, cant all be of one mind?

She will identify them, who is the vassal, who is the follower, who is the participant, who is the mastermind! The latter is stepping on the blood and bones of 100,000 people, and it is almost inhumane, how can it be done without paying the price!

After Suoan finished the communication, he immediately conveyed the request for "development of mini-games" to the investigation team. This is too easy. With the blueprint given by Yunxi, high-IQ talents from the Academy of Sciences, connected to Skynet, and it only took one night to make games such as "bow and arrow shooting", "wild fishing" and "mine digging".

The program is very simple. Compared with the star thief game of large-scale interstellar battles, the parameters are pitifully small, and it is not mind-blowing at all. For interstellar elementary school students, high scores can be achieved with the touch of a finger.