70

Chapter 70: The Treasure of the Xia Clan

"Teacher Ding, it can't be like this! We don't know anything about the properties of the treasure. We searched everywhere, and even after three days and three nights, we may not be able to find anything." Li Liu spread his hands and asked with a smile, "Remember?" Every exam has a proposition, can you give me a reminder?"

"That's right, Teacher Ding, we all respect you, and we promise you that we will never hurt anyone in the Xia Clan. You... It depends on the teachers and students For the sake of love, a few hints, a few words are fine!"

This group of robbers robbed people's homes, and asked "what treasures do you have in your house, where are you?" It's really weird. Xia Ding wanted to ridicule a few words, but he thought that the people who were forced into this situation were not his own clansmen?

As the patriarch, what right does he have to ridicule?

With a sigh, Xia Ding said calmly, "What's the reminder? I've already said it. I don't know about it, and I haven't seen any expensive treasures in my clan. Do you suspect that I'm lying?

Li Liu, are you People of the Hua nationality, that's why they can come here openly. It's a good name—the Hua and Xia tribes separated back then, and the Xia tribe took all the treasures. However, you are still young. If you are old, or if you have the heart, ask Ask the elders of your family, I think your elders will show you a list."

"On the list, the pots, pans, pans and pans taken away by my Xia tribe are clearly listed! Treasures? Really treasures , It's also divided into two! How could it be my Xia clan's turn to enjoy it exclusively?"

Li Liucai didn't believe it, "It's too exaggerated to list every plant and tree on the list. There are tens of thousands of people, how many people does each have? A pair of underwear is also written on it?" He showed a look of hesitation,

"Mr. Ding, we are sincere, and we don't want to make things difficult for you, and we don't want the Xia people to be hurt. It's the same sentence, we took the treasure away. Others can take it away. The meat is rotten in the pot, isn't it still your own?"

If it's still a family, why come to snatch it? Xia Ding also said lazily, "I'm afraid that's all I can say. Believe it or not, it's all up to you. Find it yourself."

"By the way, remember not to harass my clansmen. There is a word to remind in advance, although the Xia clan has no influence at all, but the frozen people are dead and injured, and there are only more than a hundred people left. The genes of the Xia clan... The Internet is all registered, and now the tide is rising. Their lives are more valuable than you think. At least the guys from the Academy of Sciences have already settled on several projects."

This level of threat will naturally not hurt a few daring , and passionate student.

So Xia Ding added, "What's more, they don't know anything. Just imagine, if someone knows the secret of being promoted to a high-level ability user, will he be patient and not let himself be promoted? It is because of his own limited physical condition, Can't, can't do it, then his close relatives will also be high-level supernatural beings! Only those who know nothing can rise at sunrise and rest at sunset in this mountain forest, and live an ordinary life every day. life."

These words are quite audible.

But thinking about it the other way around, who is the high-ranking member of the Xia Clan now? Xia Ding! He is the patriarch and the only high-level power user. Doesn't this mean that he and his father are the ones most likely to know the secret?

However, Xia Ding denied knowing the treasure just now! Suppose he lied first, what can we do then? Force Teacher Ding to tell the truth?

It seems impossible to attack the teacher.