221-225

Chapter 221 Game BUG

Yunxi sat on the sofa blankly.

She knew about the genetic disease spreading across the stars, but she never thought that she looked healthy, but she was also a patient with the genetic disease, and passed on the disease-causing gene to her two children.

That's right, didn't she also get sick when she was Chen Yunxi? As for Lin Tian'er, she had undergone bone marrow transplantation before being frozen.

At this moment, she is extremely fortunate that the high technology of the interstellar era has treatment plans for various genetic diseases. Compared with many difficult genetic diseases now, the blood genetic disease she inherited to her children is mild and can be prevented and treated before the onset.

Both the pain and the treatment time are much less.

Yunxi hardly dared to look at Lisa anymore, the guilt in her heart was beyond words.

"Yes, I'm sorry..."

Lisa opened her eyes wide, frightened for a moment, and then showed a smile that could heal everything, "Mom! Do you think Lisa will blame you? How could it be? Lisa likes you the most!"

" My mother is the best mother in the world!"

"But, but I passed on the genetic disease to you." Yunxi lowered her head.

"But my mother gave me the best looks! I was born with no gene replacement, and I didn't take a break the day after tomorrow. It's just beautiful! Everyone will praise me when they see me! Tell me secretly, many boys see me Without blinking, he even stuffed me with a love letter while no one was looking."

What?

Where is the stinky brat who covets her lovely daughter? Still writing love letters? Want to fall in love at a young age? No, absolutely not!

Yunxi's face immediately changed, "The love letter, return it quickly! You are still young, you have a good time to learn more knowledge, and let's talk about emotional matters when you grow up!" "Mom, don't worry, I never accept love letters,

gifts I don't accept it either. Dad said, a good girl is like a mother, she likes to fight for herself! It's a shortcut to rely on men to get it, and if you take too many shortcuts, you will lose your own personality and dignity!"

Hearing Suo An's praise for him from his daughter? Yunxi felt an unspeakable feeling in her heart. Both happy and sad.

I am delighted that Suoan has the same educational philosophy as her. She never told little Losoan about his deception, while Suoan praised herself in front of Lisa. They all want their children to be happy, and they don't want to pass on the problems between their parents to the next generation, so that the next generation will also be distressed and sad.

Sadness is because the educational philosophy is similar, and the three views of the two... seem to be somewhat similar. It's a pity that her identity is doomed, she can't let go of her heart and be honest with each other, and it turns out that Suo An is the same.

Between husband and wife, you wear a mask, and I also wear it, wrapping myself layer by layer, what's the point?

Yunxi thought for a while, with Xiao Luo and Lisa, she couldn't be a husband and wife with Suo An, so let's be friends!

After forty minutes, Chef Lisa brought out three dishes and one soup. They all appeared in the previous "Gourmet Course", such as honey grilled meat with three times of sauce, red and purple tomato salad with smiling faces, red fish skin shreds in cold sauce, and white thick soup with golden yellow corn quietly precipitated .