58

Chapter 58 Blood Connection

Suoan's life is not easy. ?Sui?Dream?.lāAlthough

he honestly revealed his secret, causing the Curry family to suffer a lot of criticism, but after that, the public opinion gradually calmed down, and everyone's attitude was a little different. ..

how high I used to think of him, now...how dismissive. Even those former fans on Tianwang no longer referred to him as "Lord Suo An" when they mentioned him, but called him by his first name.

"Suo An, what a pity."

"Yeah, I expected him to bring great changes to the Federation. I didn't expect, hey, forget it! There are not no geniuses who died young in the history of StarCraft, and there are not many more of him."

Similar The discourse has occupied the mainstream.

Since Suoan's talent was discovered by the Academy of Sciences, no one said that about him. For a moment, he didn't know if it was more terrifying to be close to death, or to be sympathized and pitied by the interstellar people?

He was at a loss and didn't know what else he could do.

Originally, he wanted to take advantage of his abundant energy to help the extraordinary Chen Yunxi integrate into the interstellar world as soon as possible, but looking at it now, it seems that there is no need for it. Chen Yunxi is smarter than he imagined.

Although... a little bit of a bad taste.

After closing the video, Suoan saw Flora's 149th communication request, frowned in annoyance, and finally accepted.

"Suoan...Brother! You are finally willing to connect, why, why didn't you tell me, woohoo!"

Suoan had a headache, "Flora, I'm in a bad mood, and you know about me. You follow the request of the family, don't contact me."

"No!" Flora said heartbreakingly, "Brother Suoan, don't you want me? I admitted my mistake, I really know I was wrong! The last time Ender La..."

"Don't mention that! It's over, I don't want to mention it again!" Suoan immediately interrupted, and said seriously, "I'm dying, you know? I'm dying! Before I die, don't want to Waste your time on pointless things."

"Brother Suoan, but I like you. Is my liking meaningless to you?"

Suoan hardened his heart, "I have always regarded you as my younger sister. Flora, at this point, you What do you want me to do? I want to take advantage of the limited time to study how to delay the rest of the time, do you insist on interfering with me?"

Flora quickly covered her mouth with a pitiful expression, and whispered, "I'm sorry , I'm sorry, Brother Suo'an, I don't know, no, no, I know you're busy, but I'm just afraid, afraid that you'll ignore me from now on! I'm even more afraid that you disappeared suddenly, without any news, and never found again. Last night Flora just had this nightmare, dreaming that you never appeared again, and she was so scared that she cried!" In

the past, even though he was very impatient, Suo An would still endure it, and would not allow himself to behave rudely and without cultivation . But now, his time is calculated by day and hour, and he doesn't know how much time he has left, so why is he willing to waste it on appeasing his "ex" fiancee and sister? The engagement is broken, they don't have any legal relationship anymore, okay?

"Zizi..."

There was a noise from the communicator, and Suoan took the opportunity to say, "What are you talking about, Flora, I have something to do, so I hang up first. Don't worry, I will never 'disappear suddenly without a message', die Someone will definitely notify you later."