97

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97 Promotion

After all the ranks of the new barracks were awarded, the adjutant remembered the captain's order and began to prepare for the physical examination. The external reputation was naturally assessed.

"Isn't the training over, and the assessment?"

Probably accumulated too much resentment, the adjutant felt that there was no need to add insult to injury, and said kindly, "This time is different. It mainly tests all aspects of your body data, and how much you have improved compared to when you just joined the army. If you improve It has been increased several times, the potential is huge, and the future will be different, understand?"

Insinuating that it is related to the future distribution, the voices of the recruits suddenly became less opposed, and they instead cared about the content of the test. After three months of devil training, everyone felt that they had made great progress. Of course, compared with some non-human beings, they were still a little bit worse.

"Li Liu, you must be the number one again!" " Don't even think about it,

who else is there besides Brother Li?"

It's good performance, but the potential is almost squeezed out, and there is not much room for improvement. On the contrary, it's you, three months is too hasty, and it's not enough to bring out your potential."

After boasting to each other, Karshi, who was actually in charge of the inspection, held A handful of paper test books came out, "Attention, this private test is not open to the public. What do you mean, that is, if you don't want to, you don't have to record it."

Li Liu and the others looked at each other in dismay. clear.

"It really is a bunch of stupid cows." Karxi raised his forehead and could only explain again, "You are recruits, do you understand? In addition to being looked down upon by veterans and being punished from time to time, recruits also have to keep some trump cards for themselves. I Once tested, it is equivalent to testing all of your true abilities. If it is to select outstanding soldiers for the Federation, of course I will write it down in the case file and give you real feedback."

"But everyone It's been more than three months, and there is still some affection. The private test is mainly to let you know your body better. For example, what was lacking in your speed, reaction ability, and jumping ability in the past, and how much you have improved after training. These data are all your own secrets."

"I brought my eyes today, I can see, I brought my ears, I can listen. But I didn't bring my mouth. I will not tell anyone about today's content-this is my professionalism. Have you seen these test papers? Only paper, the oldest and most confidential method I used to record."

"Wait, Major Karshi, didn't you just say that this test is related to our distribution. If you can't report it, how can you assign it to us? "

That's right. We don't even know our basic data. What is the distribution? Just close your eyes and order casually?

" Before pressing, press it with your hand.

It was also strange that everyone was quiet.

"There are a total of 300 recruits in the new barracks, and only 62 who pass the test will have the opportunity to be assigned. Those who fail will continue to be assessed—of course, not here, but will be randomly assigned to other planets, together with recruits from other planets "