141-145

Chapter 141 Vaccines

The students in the hobby class were extremely stubborn, Yunxi objected, but what's the use of objecting? They didn't believe that they couldn't do it, so they opened a "Ramen Restaurant" next to the "Bakery".

I also assigned tasks within the class, and took turns making ramen noodles to maintain the business.

With the bakery in front, there is a lot of traffic in the commercial street, and there are always people willing to try what is called "ramen". After I ate it, I thought it was okay—not surprising, it's the first time I ate it, how do you evaluate whether the ramen is good or not?

It's the first feeling at the entrance, it's not bad, it's acceptable.

Even so, relying on the signboard of "Mysterious Cuisine of the Mother Star Era", it attracted many customers and stole the business of many bakeries.

Now the senior brothers and sisters are not happy, but they have been kneading dough seriously for nearly a month or two before slowly starting the bakery business. These juniors and juniors are so good, they are so courageous, they dare to start their business after two days of learning?

Sue the teacher? it's useless? Lin Tian'er's prestige in their class might not be as high in the hobby class.

It's nothing to say, everyone will use their own means!

The bakery and ramen restaurant are competing. Today you get a discount, and tomorrow I will give you an extra bowl of ramen. The price war was immediately stopped by Yunxi. After all, the cost was bought with credits, and if you have the ability to make money, you should not put money into it. So what if you win by posting money? Bread and ramen are all monopoly businesses, and the monopoly business still pays money, which is a joke! What else can I do well?

She didn't mind the fight between the students in the two classes at all, and even secretly encouraged it. With her support, the seven "dark" culinary talents were even separated to open a "black bread" shop.

This is all right, half of the business of the "bakery" is taken away!

The students in the experimental class are so angry that they are filled with righteous indignation! The arrogant juniors and juniors have not been taught a lesson yet, so the family fights first, how can this work? A lot of people were assigned together before and were members of a small group, so they began to persuade the seven people to come back.

The seven also faced difficult choices. On the one hand, it is real money - the black bread that is currently popular, only they can make it. Orders have been scheduled for half a year! Do you still stay in the bakery, working hard every day, and distributing the money you earn to others?

A little bit unwilling!

But the companions are also right, they are only ahead temporarily. Why they are the only ones who can make brown bread and others can't, I still don't understand what's going on. In case some of the students learn to be more powerful in the future, they will also have a day to ask for help! No matter what, you have to leave a way out for yourself!

Hesitating and hesitating, relatives and friends have their own opinions, some people say this, some people say that, and finally I have to ask Yunxi——mainly I hope Yunxi can give them a reassurance, don't let them open their own stores now, what else will they have in the future He taught others so well that they fell behind!

Yunxi didn't hesitate to draw a big cake in class, and called it: Cooking.

What is cooking? According to her understanding, it is to be able to eat with the ability to cook. When others eat the meals you cook, they are willing to pay, and they are willing to pay continuously for a long time. As long as you are willing to do it, others will eat it. It's that simple.