81

Chapter 81 Amazing

It's not easy to be a tutor, especially when you meet students who don't have the slightest foundation. Thanks to Suo An's great patience, and knowing that this student has a great background, he forced himself to continue to endure even when he couldn't bear it...

Delineating the content of the recitation, applying formulas, and explaining several basic theories in rough steps, this helped pass the first stage physics exam.

Looking at the big passing score - 60, Yunxi's eyes are almost moist with joy!

time flies. Mei Xieer sued Yunxi for infringement, and the trial date is imminent, but Yunxi is still unable to extricate herself from the physical question sea tactics.

"Mr. Suo'an, I haven't understood the principle of burst shooting. Could you please explain it again?"

"Mr. Suo'an, why does the collapse coefficient change? The faster the collapse, the weaker the coefficient is? Different planets and different galaxies What is the reason for the value of ? to change? How to calculate gravity? "

Yunxi doesn't understand so many things, even the most ignorant elementary school students can't compare. What can Suoan do? There is only one answer. But giving the answer is not the point, the point is that there will be a few nouns that Yunxi doesn't understand interspersed in the answer, this is another new knowledge point!

Waiting for these knowledge points to implicate others...

Suo An, who is well-known in the Interstellar Academy of Sciences as a smart person, was also confused by Yunxi. Feeling hollowed out.

Seeing that Yunxi filled a thick notepad with dots and circles, all kinds of letters and Chinese characters were sketched, anyway, people who are best at cryptography can't understand it, the whole thing is like a heavenly book. How could Suoan ask what he wrote, he had no choice but to let him be a tutor!

In this way, until the day before the trial, Yunxi participated in the second stage of assessment again. Unfortunately, there is too little accumulation, and some content is not taught by Suoan—it is not intentional by Suoan, it is too low-end common sense question, and any interstellar person can give the correct answer without even thinking about it .

But when it came to Yunxi, she was caught blind.

She didn't know the common sense questions, so of course she failed the exam, and she gave suggestions to let Yunxi continue to study the basic content, and not to study "over the syllabus" for the time being. Otherwise, the follow-up will only be more difficult and incomprehensible.

Yunxi dejectedly closed the notebook.

"Don't be disappointed, in fact, you should be happy! Isn't it great that there are so many things to learn? When one day, you find that the existing knowledge, no matter how much you study, can't solve your doubts. This is the greatest sorrow. ."

Suo An, who had been watching Yunxi's failures in the exams, tried to comfort her.

His eyes were sincere, with genuine kindness.

It's a pity that Yunxi gave him a blank look, and deeply felt the "mocking" of the bully to the scum. Although this mockery is not Suo An's original intention.

"Go and mourn, anyway, I can't understand your sorrow."

A very rich man said to the poor, "I envy you people who have no money." Then give the reason, "Can you buy health with money? Can you buy love with money? Can you buy happiness with money?"