27

It was getting late. In order to get olive oil as quickly as possible, Yunxi had to borrow a centrifuge. It can't be said to be pure "raw squeeze", and even because of the heat driven by the machine itself, it also has some damage to nutrition.

In the era of the mother star, human technology was quite developed, but the olive oil, which was in great demand, still maintained the most primitive means of pressing. Physically crushed, filtered, and waited for precipitation—this kind of raw press is extra virgin olive oil, which is of the best quality.

After refining, chemical refining, all are second-class.

The quality of olive oil is determined not only by the means of oil extraction, but also by the quality of the olives themselves. A visit to the plantation made Yunxi feel that the local sunshine is good, which is very suitable for the growth of olive trees.

But the seeds that have been genetically cultivated...you can't rest assured just thinking about it!

She gently scooped up a spoonful of olive oil, carefully observed the thoroughness of the oil, and then smelled the smell, which was similar to the olive oil in her memory, and then swallowed it.

"Hey, Tianer, why do you drink oil directly? It's too unhealthy!" When

most people hear fat, they think of fat. When I think of greasy fat from fat, and then think of the fat accumulated on my body, I immediately feel disgusted and abandoned.

But olive oil is different!

Yunxi smiled and explained, "Olive oil is very suitable for human consumption. It contains a lot of vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids, which is very good for the human body... I don't know the physique of interstellar people, but this kind of oil is very beneficial to our mother star people. "

And this kind of direct drinking is a way to test the quality of olive oil without any equipment. Observe that there is no peculiar smell, the entrance is glycol, and it slides directly into the throat. The aftertaste is refreshing and sweet, and there is no sticky and greasy feeling, which is the quality. Okay."

"But you just drink oil! Aren't you afraid of having diarrhea?" Alice's face was full of worry.

Yunxi couldn't help but chuckle, "It's not milk, how could I have diarrhea. Let me tell you, olive oil is an important part of the 'Mediterranean diet'. By the way, what is the Mediterranean? That's the name of a place on the mother planet... ..."

Before the end of the world, there were many nutritionists who were investigating the health of the population in various places. It was found that Caucasians who eat animal meat as their staple food have strong physiques, but there are definitely a lot of obesity and high blood pressure and heart disease.

Asian people of yellow race, on the other hand, like to eat vegetarian food, with rice and pasta as the main food, and various vegetables as side dishes... They also eat meat, but who can eat meat every day and every day? Don't you put some shredded pork and sliced ​​meat in the stir-fry?

This diet is simply not the healthiest.

Greece, Spain, France and other places located on the Mediterranean coast eat seasonal vegetables and fruits, and close to the sea, there will be no shortage of various fish. The menu of whole grains and beans in the diet is also very rich. Last but not least, one feature is the use of olive oil.

Alice's eyes kept blinking, "I didn't expect that the mother star is only so big, and it has evolved several eating habits! Different eating habits mean different lifestyles. Different lifestyles, different concepts. , language is also a big obstacle... So, the 20 frozen people who woke up at the beginning, plus the second batch, you are not familiar with it at all?"

"Not only unfamiliar, we are all strangers."

"No wonder You don't have any communication with them." Alice finally understood the question, put it down, and looked at the olive oil curiously, "Can I have a taste?"

"Of course."

Yunxi fed it to Alice Taking a

sip , watching her drink the

olive oil with a cautious look, she asked with a smile, "How?" Can't be bad. Yunxi asked Alice to help and started making salad dressing.

The production steps are not difficult, the difficulty lies in being careful and patient. Break up the eggs, take the yolks, slowly add olive oil and lemon juice, stirring without stopping, evenly and evenly.

When the egg yolk is thickened and mixed with oil and lemon juice to form a creamy white and yellowish one, the sauce is ready. Add sugar if desired. This step can also be omitted if the sweetness requirement is not high.

Pour the prepared salad dressing into the chopped tomatoes, and this "tomato salad" is complete. Color and fragrance, I dare not say the latter two, but the first item is definitely a full score!

The sale is really good!

Tomatoes of various colors are brought together, and the colors are dazzling, which makes people feel appetizing at first sight. At this moment, even the black cherry tomatoes don't feel ugly!

But this can't be the only dish for dinner. Yunxi found a dried fruit in the kitchen, the shape is somewhat similar to cashew nuts, and quickly made a "cashew nut crisp" with butter and flour. Another freshly slaughtered turkey, half of which unfortunately went into the oven, became half a roast chicken. The other half was prepared the same way as the poached chicken, with additional spices from Alpha to make a poached chicken sauce.

The soup has chicken soup, which is left over from making white-cut chicken. It has a strong fragrance. Just add some salt and coriander, and you can cook it.

Simple and simple, it only took Yunxi more than an hour before and after, and four dishes and one soup were placed on the table.

The old lady Wen was amazed, "You child, you are so capable! I am as old as you, and I still run around and dream all day long."

Alice also said, "I really want to know what you have experienced on your mother planet. What. But I don't want to ask, the more you know, the more hardship you have to suffer. I can't bear to listen."

Yunxi bowed her head embarrassedly. Can she say that the improvement of her cooking skills has nothing to do with the mother star of the end of the world, thanks to the little yellow duck who mentioned it? If it wasn't for the portable system, she wouldn't have thought of "crisp" as a small dessert the first time she saw cashews.

"Stop complimenting me. Try it now, is it delicious?"

"Yeah!"

Alice happily cut the roast chicken with a knife and gave the big drumstick to Mrs. Wen. Mrs. Wen shook her head, "I've been a vegetarian for a long time."

Alice repeated the "Mediterranean diet" that Yunxi had told her before. A truly healthy diet is the intake of meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, and alcohol in moderation. A scientific diet can be nutritionally balanced.

Old lady Wen looked up at Yunxi. Yunxi was very fond of the old man, although she didn't speak, she was still full of anticipation.

It's not that after the other party has eaten, the system will give her a reward. It is the body of the elderly. If the structure of the Mediterranean diet is changed, it can become healthier and naturally live longer.

Sure enough, the old lady understood Yunxi's kindness and tried to cut a small piece of chicken. After eating, the little yellow duck symbolically gave the energy group +1.

It's so pitiful, I feel like I've been busy!