33

There is no doubt that the programmer must be a supernatural person, or a special kind. He wrote down trillions of information storage data, and somehow created a small world in Skynet - the penguin house.

Yunxi wanted to meet programmers very much. In the war that lasted for nearly two decades, she couldn't remember who was so tough? Penguins are the most widely used network communication tool for the Chinese people, so this programmer is probably Chinese.

But she knows all the superpowers of the Huaxia clan in the last days. This is not an exaggeration. Tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of power users, including those who were awakened in the later stage, knew one a day, and it took twenty years to recognize them all. Here comes the question. How could she possibly know?

But she just knew.

Because, she is the extraordinary person who is recognized as the "best popularity" in the top ten!

She cooperates with all forces, big and small. The big forces want to feed the population. The more people they take in, the more civilians they carry. Do they need food for so many people? The small forces are also, there is food at this moment, what about the next moment? You have to think about the future, right?

Yunxi didn't use emotional intelligence to conquer the world. Her good reputation came from real food—even if outsiders didn't like her, they wouldn't scold her publicly. There was once a person who ridiculed her for "pretending and bribing people's hearts". She didn't do anything yet. The relatives and friends around that person left one by one, and they ended up betraying their relatives.

Why, because she was afraid that Chen Yunxi would be angry with her.

She paid for the most important necessities of life, food, for free. So, is it too much to want some information on power users for her own research? Regarding the types and characteristics of abilities, all major forces have researched, but they specialize in how to enhance and amplify abilities. And she, Chen Yunxi, is more interested in the types of abilities that humans can produce.

She has records here, and in times of crisis, she will provide additional help. In this way, she has more than 100,000 copies of the information about the power user.

That's why Yunxi has this confidence.

After thinking about it over and over again, she still couldn't find the ability to record all the contents of the super-large server only by relying on human brain memory. Never heard of it.

Wait a minute, even if there is a superhuman, the brain is more developed than the computer, all the information is recorded, and it can be copied to Skynet, how many years will it take?

It's clearly something that can't be done! Yunxi felt that she might have entered a misunderstanding, but she walked around the field and saw a penguin doll who visited like a toy city. The image was exactly the same as that of QQ.

"Is there a person in charge here? Why didn't I see anyone."

"Sorry, respected all beings, your friends are not online. Your external settings are not to add any friends. Penguin Home automatically defaults that you do not want to go out. You showed up in front of people, so I blocked other people for you. Do you need to change the settings?"

"No."

Yunxi said immediately.

She endured the strong shaking of her heart, turned and left.

God knows how much she wants to know about this penguin house, and how much content of the penguin server has been copied? Do you still save the chat data before the end of the mother star?