57

"Team, captain, don't scare me. Soan Curry, is it your fiancé?" Michelle was the first to be startled and asked incredulously.

"Yeah, the Federal Skynet system helped us match, is there a problem?" Claudia raised her eyebrows.

"System pairing?"

Hearing this word, Michel was finally at a loss for words, and did not dare to ask any questions directly. Skynet directly bypassed the family and gave two young men and women a "marriage" order, which means that the genetic value of the two is extremely high, and they have already entered the forefront of the registration list. One of the meanings of existence is that they must do something about human reproduction. Contribute - for example, give birth to a high-level power user!

What Michelle couldn't understand was that since the value of the captain's genes was remembered by Skynet, why should he buy eggs from her? Lin Tianer's egg, what's so strange, it's just an ordinary person who survived from the mother star because of luck!

She can't figure it out, but she is sensitive to the perception that this is not a good topic, it is best to keep your mouth shut.

Alice was also beside her, and she asked in surprise, "Sir! Lord Suoan! You, you've come to the Capital Star too?

" Exposed discoloration. So he behaved indifferently and said perfunctorily,

"Well, come here for trial."

"But, why should you impose an additional sentence? Is it because of the mass suicide of the second batch of frozen people? We were all there when this incident happened. , it can prove that the matter has nothing to do with you!"

Yunxi also nodded, it really makes no sense to ask Suoan to be responsible for the suicide of the frozen man.

"Can you tell me why you are being judged?"

Suoankuli pursed his lips, still pretending to be "arrogant", "Alpha military control, I am the first person in charge, there is nothing to explain."

Claudia scolded, "It's the Ashley father and daughter! In order to shirk responsibility, you really do anything you can. The problem is that you are too stupid to agree to take the blame? Why don't you justify? Those people I want to die, they are willing to die, and you are not forcing it to die? Otherwise, why is Lin Tianer who is a frozen person not dying, isn't she living well?"

Yunxi's face turned pale, she did not want to discuss this issue.

For the cryo, her feelings are more complicated. On the one hand, it is natural that she doesn't have a good impression of frozen people, and the ones she sent to the freezer by herself are problematic and not suitable for human interstellar immigrants. And those who were sent to the freezer by the Emperor of France knew that they had their own problems.

On the other hand, she is also a cryoperson herself, and as a type of "physically ill", she hides in the cryogenic warehouse and waits for the development of medical technology. There should be quite a few frozen people, all for this reason, worthy of sympathy.

But, who can say that such a person is not cheating?

Pinning your hopes on others is ultimately unreliable.

She can probably understand the reasons why those frozen people commit suicide-waiting for too long, waiting too long, and finally finding that all the waiting is not worth it, it is all in vain. The huge gap makes them feel that life is meaningless.

If it was the terminally ill girl Lin Tianer who was awake instead of Yunxi, the supernatural being, she probably wouldn't be able to live long. This interstellar era is too indifferent and too unfamiliar, and does not provide much living space for the cryo.

"I'm alive because I think my life is more important." Facing Claudia, Yunxi thought for a while and said,

"Others have other people's ideas, and outsiders can't interfere."

"But I personally think, Dr. Suoan, you don't need to feel guilty for this. Their deaths are more complicated, and it won't be your reason."

Suoan nodded, "I know. Before you, there were also a group of frozen people who committed suicide collectively... At that time It's not my responsibility, but I'm willing to take it because I don't want them to die worthless."

"But this batch...is really nothing to do with you!" Alice hurriedly said, "Lord Suoan, why don't you think about your own future? It is very unfavorable for you to carry so many years of imprisonment. "

Claudia sneered, "Look, even a ten-year-old child knows to think about the future. Why don't you plan for yourself? I really hope your father will expel you from the family?"

Soan Curry nodded indifferently, " This is what he has always hoped, and what I did, didn't it happen to him?"

"Why don't you make sense, you are still so stupid!"

"Claudia Esso! Even if the Federal Skynet helps me match, but you There is only one obligation between me, please forgive me for the others." Suoan frowned, wanting to take a look at Yunxi, but at this moment there are many "little bees" behind him, as well as Skynet's eyes It is estimated that he is also paying attention to it all the time, and he just turned cold and walked towards the villa.

Claudia rolled her eyes,

"Do you think I'm willing to take care of you? Do it, do what you like. It's better to be sent to the federal prison by your biological father!"

The owners quarreled, 99 No. very obediently stood aside and helped Claudia's coat into the villa.

The robot next door, No. 96, is more sad and reminds me that Ai Ai didn't dare to go forward, and only opened the door when Suo An was approaching.

"Lord, master, you're finally back. No. 96 thought he would never see the sun."

Yunxi and Alice had been here for so long, and they didn't know that the next door was not an empty house, but another robot. .

The red light in No. 99's eyes flashed continuously, and he took the initiative to plead for his neighbors, "Dear Mr. Suoan, No. 96's chip is two generations behind. The last time you left was eight years ago, the last order No. 96 is not allowed to leave the range of the villa. It's a pity that she is restrained and unable to work and earn money by herself. If this goes on, there is a danger of being eliminated! You are even willing to care about frozen people who have nothing to do with you, but you can't deal with 96 who has been with you for 20 years. It's ruthless!"

Suo An didn't even remember this, "Did I give this kind of order? Well, No. 96, I didn't think about it. Well, I'll give you 100,000 credit points, if you need a new brain. , you can replace it yourself. By the way, don't change the core program, otherwise I will have to adapt to a new housekeeper."

No. 96 is the female version of the housekeeping robot No. 99, and the neckline is decorated with pink metal color. The credit point of the man is very happy, "Thank you, master."

It turns out that Suoan Kuri is the owner of the villa next door!

Michelle was not surprised. The captain and Suoan were fiancées, so it was only natural to buy the property together. I also thought about taking my daughter Nana to live there. If her husband Hart spoke, he might have a chance.

It's a pity that Michel didn't know, Suoan... probably wouldn't agree to borrow the house. Because this house has too many secrets.

As soon as he entered the door, No. 96 habitually closed all the windows, and the projector automatically popped up, indicating that the signal line was connecting.

"Suo An, thank you for your hard work! You have sacrificed so much to protect that person. I heard that that person lives next to you now? Good chance, I hope you will protect her in these three months. Remember, she is The core of all our plans!"

Suoan poured himself a glass of wine, "I have no regrets about my choice. This time, I will consider it, and I will withdraw. But, have you ever thought about it, if that one is gone? What about the power, she is just an ordinary girl now!"