85

Chapter 85: The Death of Mercer

Click, click, a group of soldiers galloped along the yellow leaf road beside the road, all in dark military uniforms, wearing military caps and military badges. That muscular body and the hormones of running made Yunxi couldn't help but take a second look.

She swears, she just looked at it meaninglessly and didn't think about what happened!

But the soldiers noticed her, turned around, ran around her and stood still.

Yunxi

who was surrounded in the center: ... the sergeant at the head stood up, "The Fifty-second Column of the Sixth Federal Army, the Secret Service is at your service! Are you Lin Tian'er?"

Yunxi wondered, cautiously I asked, "Are you from the Secret Service?"

What year is it, are you still a spy?

No one could understand her complaints, and the soldiers answered firmly, "Yes! My Secret Service received an order to invite you to be a guest. Please show your personal terminal and connect to the citizen ID code."

I don't know who is so generous, please A detachment of soldiers came to invite her. Yunxi couldn't guess it, but she wasn't afraid, so she turned on her wristwatch and let the group of private soldiers emitting male hormones confirm their identities.

"Dear Lin Tianer, the supernatural being, I am under the direct leadership of Dr. Jiang Jingfei. She is very interested in your supernatural powers and invites you to participate in YC's special experiment."

Yunxi laughed twice, "So it's Jiang Jingfei Doctor? I remember, it seems to be the daughter of Dean Jiang Yupei Jiang who was stationed at the Alpha base? Sorry, I'm not interested."

After speaking, seeing the shocked faces of these big soldiers, he took a loophole and planned to take advantage of it go out and leave.

"Wait! You can't leave!"

"Why, are you going to kidnap me?" Yunxi turned her head and pointed at the gate of the court not far away, "Here?"

"No. We have received a special notice that someone is going to kill you Disadvantageous! Out of consideration for your personal safety, I suggest you go with us!"

"But, I don't know you either! Going with you? I'm also afraid that you will be bad for me!"

"Our Secret Service is the military elite that handles special affairs. You can check the ID of each of us by filing on Skynet."

Yunxi smiled without saying a word.

What should she say, including Skynet, she actually...doesn't trust it much? After all, Skynet is just a large-scale network platform, with a wider scope than the parent star era, deeper control over the people, and more advanced technology, but it is still just... just a network!

As long as there are people behind it, it is difficult to get rid of the interests of the people behind it.

Her apparent alienation and distrust puzzled the sergeant leading the team, but he had no choice but to follow the rules when the order came down.

"If you don't believe me, can you stay in the court for a few days. The information I got is very reliable, and the source can't be disclosed to you, but... I will see the result in a few days."

Yunxi remembered that Wen Xinyi has been busy recently. God has not seen. And she couldn't rely on Wen Xinyi for the rest of her life, she had to have a long-term plan. It's fine to stay in the court. I just took this opportunity to learn more about the rules and regulations of interstellar life, so I thought about it and said,