36

Yunxi covered her eyes, and two lines of hot tears rolled down unconsciously. Her shoulders kept shrugging, and her helpless and sad look made her look like a fragile and thin ordinary girl.

If she didn't know her identity, Suo An might think that the other party was just here to "sell miserable" and exchange his pitiful appearance for his sympathy and his help.

But, this one is the top ten!

Ten extraordinary people who changed human history! What is the extraordinary? Each has super-level abilities, calling for wind and rain, scolding Fang Qiu, and standing upright! Stomp and stomp, a big man who will tremble on one side of the land!

It is absolutely different from the current Congress, who has climbed to a high position by relying on family power and political skills. They are all extremely powerful and can lead mankind to break out of the mother planet. The most brilliant chapter in the history of human evolution!

Suo An, who has read countless books on the top ten life books at a young age, does not believe that with the pride of the extraordinary, he will do things to win the sympathy of others. It is too low! What's more, Chen Yunxi is famous for "spring wind and rain", with soft wrists, strong affinity, and a good relationship with other extraordinary people.

It can't be by pretending to be weak and pretending to be out, right? If so, don't you think of the extraordinary as fools?

There are many records of battles between extraordinary people in history. The only thing about Chen Yunxi is not. There are two reasons, either Chen Yunxi is so beautiful that everyone is her servant, or she has a high emotional intelligence and can always persuade extraordinary people of different forces to cooperate with her.

For now, the second possibility is high.

Suo An was still thinking, but Yunxi on the other side couldn't hold back her tears, and began to talk about her hometown, her motherland, and her nation. Her pain had accumulated for too long, and it was on the verge of collapse.

What does the tribe represent? Represents the same origin and species, the same ancestor, and the same pride. They speak the same language as you, and when you say a meme, someone will immediately laugh when they hear it. When you swear without swearing, someone will give you a knowing smile. The motherland is so big, and the customs may vary from place to place, but when it comes to New Year's Eve, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival every year, we all know what this means. It's time to set off firecrackers and set off firecrackers, and it's time for a dinner party.

After losing all her clansmen, Yunxi couldn't imagine what it would be like to say to her a happy Chinese New Year and a healthy Dragon Boat Festival.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, she looked at the moon, and no one would understand what she meant when she said "people have joys and sorrows, and the moon is cloudy and sunny."

She was abandoned in the interstellar age.

As soon as the mouth of nostalgia opened, it couldn't stop. Yunxi kept recounting how peaceful and beautiful the city she lived in, how hard her clansmen worked, and how prosperous her motherland was. As big as the national border disputes, the small streets and alleys know the rumors, and when they think of what to say, they vent it out vividly.

For three full hours, Suo An's expression changed from serious to sympathetic, from sympathy to sympathy, and from sympathy to thoughtfulness.

In the end, he found that all the records he had seen before were superficial. Nicknamed Space Ripper, known as the top ten extraordinary Chen Yunxi, crying like a child, because he lost everything?