86

Chapter 86 Joining the Army

"Compensation... Can we wait until safety is confirmed before bringing it up?" The

poor little sergeant's serious expression was torn apart in an instant, and he said helplessly, "It's still too early."

But Yun Xi shook his head and refused, "Of course not. What is confirmation of safety? In the era of my home planet, both parties have always agreed on the content of the negotiation first, otherwise everything will be invalidated when the zombies come."

"The era of zombies has passed a thousand years Ah!"

"The reason is universal."

"If you continue to be uncooperative, I'm sorry, our Secret Service may withdraw Ms. Jiang Jingfei's application, and your safety or danger will have nothing to do with us."

This is about to threaten ? Yunxi let out an "oh" and made a gesture of "please go ahead", indicating that they can leave.

"We're really leaving!" "We're really leaving

!" The

little sergeant turned around and took three steps, peeking at Yunxi's expression while walking. He has probably never seen "hard stubble", and he didn't expect that the signboard of "Secret Service" would be useless one day.

As he walked, he thought, when will Lin Tian'er "wake up" and stop him? If you don't call, can you really bet on your own life? Not afraid of losing, losing your life?

No, she's a supernatural being... probably full of confidence. But the ability of the supernatural being can vary from big to small. Can she protect herself by using the small supernatural powers of plants?

Wait, he read it wrong! Of course Lin Tian'er knows how powerful she is in the face of enemies. First, there was the behind-the-scenes figure who drove Mechel and the Taoist family as pawns, and then there was Hart who wanted to kill her. How could she not be afraid at such a young age?

Since he was afraid, why did he deliberately drive him away?

Oh, I got it, it turned out that she wanted the Secret Service to come forward and help her claim benefits from the Taoist family! God, what a calculation!

The little non-commissioned officer made a lot of brainstorming, and he never expected that Yunxi had no plan to go with the people from the Secret Service at all - the reason is very simple, distrust. Even when the video of Mechel's death was shown to her, she didn't think it was an excuse to express sincerity, but was suspected of being coerced by "fear".

"Wait a minute!"

She called out, and before the little sergeant showed ecstasy, she suppressed a serious expression. She stuffed the projection device of the personal terminal into his hand, "Walk slowly." The

door closed with a snap .

The little sergeant never expected that what was waiting for him was this ending! Angry and hated, ashamed and annoyed, he had no choice but to convey the mission situation to his superiors.

"What did you say? Lin Tian'er refused? The reason?"

"She, she wants compensation. She wants our Secret Service to come forward and demand compensation from the Taoist family. Otherwise, she would rather stay alone!"

"God , Are you crazy about money? Use your own life to force us? This girl is really... amazing! Know when to ask and what to ask. Okay, do what she says."

"What? Really go? However, our Secret Service has always only accepted orders from the Congress and the military, and has taken the protection of witnesses and the interests of the federal government as our duty. We have never extorted anything!"