71

Chapter 71 Returning to Zhao Completely

A whole thousand years have passed, and no matter how fertile the soil is, no energy-rich ingredients can be grown. It was also a coincidence that Yunxi happened to pass by the place where the mecha had ravaged, otherwise she would not have noticed it.

She stood there for a while, thought for a while, then bowed her head, pulled out the potato and radish seedlings on it, put it aside, and then carefully took the soil - it was originally hers, but now it is also considered a thing. Returned to the original owner.

Mei Xieer jumped out, "What treasure have you dug up? Show me quickly!" Without

Yunxi's consent, she went forward and flipped through it. When she found out that nothing but soil, radishes and potatoes, was useless, she gave Yunxi a puzzled look, and took out the mecha.

For the consideration of soldiers, many scientists who develop mechs have set up many preparatory measures for extreme environments in addition to firepower equipment. For example, there is a backup oxygen system for those who are hypoxic, and there are also those who are short of water. Filtering air to extract hydrogen and oxygen to synthesize water through a series of means-of course, the energy consumed is also ten times and a hundred times.

The specific situation requires the specific judgment of the mech warrior.

The most likely scenario is that when you arrive at the Zerg territory and find nothing to eat, what should you do? Therefore, the mechas used in interstellar operations also have the function of analyzing plants, soil, and meat. Can basically judge whether it can be eaten? Whether it is poisonous or not, and other basic information.

Firstly, Mechel felt that the captain's previous instructions would not be aimless, and on the other hand, he felt that Frozen Man 14 would not be holding a handful of soil for no reason, there must be a mystery! With the idea of ​​being careful and making no big mistakes, I picked some soil samples with my fingernails, and then clicked a little bit of potato and radish skin, and stuffed them into the mecha breastplate for testing.

At worst, it's just a waste of energy. After the test is over, it can be regarded as a peace of mind.

Sure enough, she was thinking too much. The soil composition is very ordinary, probably because it is rich in fertilizer, and it has a little more nitrogen than other soil samples on the road. Radishes and potatoes have a lot of water content.

"Hey, there's something wrong with you! What are you doing digging these carrots and potatoes? Also, you're bored, digging soil and mixing mud for fun?"

Yunxi had already reached the point where she couldn't bear it anymore. Her impression of Mei Xieer should be that she was a good person—fortunately—so-so—let's just let it go, and now it's annoying to take a second look.

I have never seen such a disrespectful person! But she still likes to be self-righteous and speak with an expression of "I care about you". If she ignores her, it will be a dog to bite Lu Dongbin instead.

This kind of person, Yunxi met one in her mother star era, was her immediate superior, who was rigid and mean, and pretended to be generous and fair on the surface. After the apocalypse broke out, she pitifully told people everywhere that she was Chen Yunxi's colleague. The two had known each other for five or six years, and they were old friends.

Later when they met, Yunxi didn't even look at her. She was angry and resentful, telling people everywhere, "Chen Yunxi turned her face on and denied her", "I helped her a lot when I worked with her in the past", "Now that she is a supernatural being, she looks down on me as an ordinary person".