94

Chapter 94 Great Inventions

"Why can't it be me? My elder sister is already behind the times, and when she gives birth to a child, she will be the head of the Luda family. But I am not willing to use the Esso family as a stepping stone to give blood to the Ruda family! Mei Sister Xier, come and help me. I have given my sincerity. If I hadn't helped you, you would have been in prison for twenty or thirty years. After waiting for twenty or thirty years, what hope is there in your life? "

Karxi and Jasmine stood beside Flora, also persuading, "Join us, Mechel! Captain Flora didn't do anything dangerous when he gathered us together. , just to help us keep a free space, and never be bullied again! Even if there is a fight, it is for ourselves!"

"But I..."

Mei Xieer didn't understand, she looked at and Ke Flora was carved out of the same model as Claudia. The girl in front of her is not very old, she is just in her early eighteenth year, and she already has traces of a high-level supernatural being. The Esso family is really talented!

"Why are you still hesitating? Sister Mechel, haven't you seen that the laws of the Federation are not protecting you and me, or people who have made great contributions to the Federation. It's like Lin Tian'er, who may bring people in the future. For profit? Otherwise, how could you lose the lawsuit and be sent to prison? From the beginning to the end, what did you do wrong?"

"I'm not wrong!"

Mechel blurted out.

"That's right." Flora nodded, with a trace of sadness in her clear eyes, "We are all right. The one who is wrong is someone else!"

She tapped her personal terminal, "The Taoist family is just a cover. They were thrown out by other families to try them out. Now they are being blackmailed by the Secret Service and fined by YC. Life is hard. But no matter how difficult it is, they still have family assets, and they can get up after a few years. But sister Mei Xie...you are too unlucky "

Do you know why you lost? Before the trial, did someone tell you that the judge would help you? You are so stupid, how did you believe it? Those so-called upper-level people have always only looked at the interests, I don't care about promises. Even if I swear to you in front of you, I won't hesitate for a moment if I should go back on it later!"

Flora spoke in a calm and peaceful tone, her expression was naturally filled with pity, allowing people to follow her rhythm and feel her sadness or joy—it's so strange, Mechel also went there with Claudia in the past Her family had met Claudia's younger siblings long ago, but never thought that the young children would grow up to be so amazing!

At least she clearly sensed that Flora deliberately used emotional resonance to guide her. But she is not repulsed at all!

She seems to have accepted Flora at the source!

Why not disgusted? Why not refuse?

The subconscious seemed to be telling her: I can't refuse, if you refuse Flora, no one in the world will think about you anymore!

When the military doesn't care about her achievements and the federal system only wants to sentence her, who else can she count on?

Flora was well prepared and told all the information she had collected, "The big man who promised you is actually here for Lin Tian'er's egg. Sister Mei Xieer, you only want one, and what she wants is All of them! But I never thought that Lin Tian'er became a supernatural being, and the eggs of supernatural beings were not coveted by that "big man". They lost, and they were completely defeated in the upper-level struggle. I can throw the Taoist family out to bear the anger. If it is not enough, I will simply sue you, Sister Mechelle, and accuse you of 'trafficking the germ cells of supernatural beings'. They are the ones who have such intentions!