111-115

Chapter 111 Signboard

?n??ε??? ???1k?i???Yy|??? > ???? ]u??. ?qD:*??, you don't want 'Xiangsheli' at all? "Angel's eyes widened, showing incredible eyes for the first time.

Lin Tian'er smiled in the camera, that smile was blurred and beautiful, "This place is very good, but it's too big, so empty that you can hear the echo. How can I handle it by myself?

"Then why don't you refuse? " "

"Oh? Do you think I should refuse the gifts from the kind residents of Xiangfeng District? They are so enthusiastic and enthusiastic, they would rather lose their fortunes to help me realize my dream of 'opening a restaurant'. What happens if you refuse? The

camera shakes from side to side.

This is a sign of Angel's uneasiness. She began to breathe heavily, and her speech became babbled, "It's okay to be more enthusiastic, it's for repayment..." "Okay, why bother to explain

? You are a good girl, you came here with full sincerity, and you got the answer you wanted, go back and discuss with your family and all the residents of Xiangfeng District to find a good way out. I am waiting. If I wanted to see you unlucky, I wouldn't have helped you back then. With the eviction

order, Angel had to leave Xiangsheli. She looked back for the last time, Lin Tianer was wearing a princess dress, standing alone in the hall of Xiangsheli, the arc-shaped crystal chandelier was dazzling, and the Her face and facial features are not illuminated, and her figure is full of desolation and loneliness.

God, she is so lonely!

No one is standing by her side! She is alone!

Angel seems to be hit by something in his heart, and he realizes that not only at this moment , Lin Tian'er is alone in the premeditated murder situation, especially in this world... this age... She is just one person. She has no relatives

, and all relatives died a thousand years ago.

God, it's terrible, she doesn't even have a place to pay her respects! Can only let the emptiness and loneliness fill up the whole heart! It's no wonder that she misses the small restaurant in the home planet era, the kind of small restaurant that can be filled with only a few people, drinking, drinking and chatting with friends, probably the happiness she wants most?

This scene also deeply stayed in the eyes of all the immigrants in Xiangfeng District. Everyone was frightened by the loneliness carved into their bones. Associating with Lin Tian'er's life and thinking about it for himself, everyone shuddered.

If it were me, I would probably be crying uncontrollably long ago.

Can you still smile warmly?

Will you still reach out to help those in need?

Impossible, there is no hope in life, the only thing left is to give up on oneself and resent God for playing tricks, right?

"Lin Tian'er is a good person. We were a little too much before, and we just watched... do nothing!

" Hundreds of them are all right, a few hundred credit points from one family is enough."

"She didn't make it clear, which one of us asked? Did you know that she would cooperate like this? She didn't ask for anything, she didn't do it for any reason, but she didn't want to see us suffer! I'm afraid you all still suspect that Lin Tian'er will drive us all out of Capital Star!"

Everyone was silent.

"Okay, these can be discussed later. The key now is the six corpses! Hart has been running cargo ships in the wind system planetary belt all year round, and there are more than 20 backgrounds behind the 'Sun Chrysanthemum'. These people must have been involved Murder Lin Tian'er. By the way, there is also the military... Lin Tianer's course of action must have been revealed by someone in the military. Hey, in the past, where such a matter needed to be discussed, I could do it alone. But here Capital star, I have worked so hard to obtain the household registration of a good citizen, so I dare not use the previous methods!" "