6

Chapter 6 Frozen Alice

"Oh my God, Lilian, you actually threatened Master Suoan! Aren't you afraid that he will retaliate against you afterwards?"

Among a group of elementary school students aged eight to twelve, the red-haired Lilian was already eye-catching. Coupled with her "brave" behavior just now, many students responded with shock to her and surrounded her one after another, giving her the illusion of becoming a leader.

Spreading her hands, Lilian tried her best to look calm and helpless, "Do I have any other options? The live broadcast will be broadcast soon. As long as you think about the live broadcast, you will all introduce the life of frozen people, and accompany the brothers and sisters of the graduate students to do experiments. I have to turn around, but I have to push the wheelchair to feed and water the thirteenth - it is so embarrassing that the whole star is watching! I can't bear it!"

"Then you shouldn't offend Lord Suoan. I listen It is said that the family power behind him is very powerful."

"No matter how strong it is, it must be reasonable? I just don't want to be the liaison of No. 13, and I didn't deliberately target Mr. Suoan. Besides, he is still a prisoner himself. He came to Alpha, and if the news is made public, who knows what will happen?"

Lilian laughed self-righteously.

Just after she finished laughing, Xiang Nong blinked and said suddenly, "I'm sorry, Lilian, I, I can't share the 20th frozen person with you. The dean said that a frozen person has only one contact People. We are in charge of No. 20 together, which will surprise the public. In order to avoid too much speculation, we can only let go of what we agreed before."

"What?"

Lilian was very angry, and their 20 people just corresponded to 20 a frozen person. Not one more, not one more. Without No. 13, and unable to share, could it be that she is not allowed to participate in the live broadcast?

Well, if this is Master Suoan's revenge, she accepts it!

It's fine if you don't live broadcast, she didn't plan to participate! It's better than being so ashamed that the entire StarCraft knows about it! It also made her parents and her family look bad!

"Forget it, Shannon, Alpha is the planetary domain controlled by the Academy of Sciences, not your and my family's territory. Forget about the previous agreement. I know you don't want it either."

Shannon got Lilian's forgiveness, and immediately curled the corners of her mouth into a smile. At the same time, he winked, pointed at the girl with snowy white hair, and said, "It cannot be shared, but you didn't say that it is impossible to replace it? Alice's contact person is an old man in his fifties, you know, the kind She has a full beard, chest hair and leg hair, and she feels uncomfortable even getting close to her."

Lilian's eyes lit up immediately, and she enthusiastically pulled Alice, who was not popular. Alice didn't care. "The thirteenth can't talk, is she mentally handicapped? It's okay, change the handle, anyway, I don't want me to give her body care." The

two girls didn't know that the decision they made today was equivalent to exchanging one. the key. A key that can change their lives and the whole family behind them.

It's just that at the moment, they smiled equally happily and were equally satisfied.

After exchanging the number plates representing their own numbers, the two hurried to the research institute to report the exchange of frozen people to be contacted, but learned that due to some factors, there is no longer the number "13"——

"According to the For some information, this number is not very auspicious. Just add one to the subsequent number, and it will not affect it."

"What, you exchange? Let me check, um, it does not involve principled issues, does not harm the interests of others, is voluntary and fair, Okay, I'll deal with it right away. No. 14 Lin Tian'er, code-named Candy, Alice is in charge. Alice was in charge of No. 8 David Singer, code-named Sculpture, and Lilian was in charge of contacting, and the correspondence was successful. It's done!"

Alice waited until the formalities were completed, and then said to the thoughtful Lilian, "It seems that the background of No. 13 is a bit special." The

research institute is a group of scientific research madmen, so how can they pay attention to auspiciousness and inauspiciousness. As soon as this reason sounds, it feels miraculous.

"A background of a thousand years? Hehe, don't laugh so hard, she really has a background, and she won't let her sleep for a thousand years." Lilian refused to admit that she might have made a decision that she would regret on impulse,

"Even if What amazing background does she have, an idiot with a low IQ and a poor physique, and all her future life will depend on federal funding, what is it like rubbish?"

Lilian finished speaking condescendingly, and ended with a "hum".

"Garbage?"

Alice muttered softly, the voice was so small that only she could hear it. She felt that her companions, including Lilian, seemed to have forgotten one thing.

Around this period of time, I looked at the physical indicators of the frozen people every day, and felt that they were too weak and gave birth to contempt.

But if frozen people are really worthless, why does Congress have to discuss sending resources to Alpha every fifty years? Just let the frozen people fend for themselves, isn't it over?

And these people, why did they come to Alpha? Even if they are elite elementary school students... that can't change the fact that they haven't completed the basic education system! There are too many people in the Federation who are stronger than them.

Anyway, no matter what others say, she still firmly remembers her purpose of coming! Don't be confused by other people's words and actions!

After the exchange registration, Alice was quickly assigned to room No. 14.

After basic resuscitation, all frozen people have a separate room with a pure white background. In addition to the basic medical equipment, the furnishings inside are just two beds, two desks, and two chairs. The simplicity cannot be simpler—— Doesn't look like someone with a special background?

Alice has ice abilities, and her iconic long white hair makes her look cold and not easy to approach. In the occasions where she appears, she has an aura with the temperature dropping by five degrees.

As a liaison, she sent a carved ice flower, which is beautiful, but the ice flower is destined to melt unless she often uses abilities to strengthen it. She felt that this ice flower was enough to express her kindness.

"Hi, I'm Alice from the Ice and Snow Starfield. Because I got full marks in all 16 items in the National Entrance Examination for Primary School, I was selected to come to Alpha and assigned you as a liaison.

You are a person from the mother planet who has been asleep for a thousand years, and all you know and gain is a thousand years ago. Through the "Common Language Tutorial", you can quickly master the language and express your basic needs. But, to be honest, thousands of years have passed, and the outside world has already turned upside down. To what extent has human beings developed? What about basic necessities of life? How do people live now? Integration into society is a long process.

And you don't even know common sense. The scientific research institute is only responsible for your physical recovery, and has no time to solve your 100,000 questions. "

"I will act as your liaison, responsible for helping you answer all kinds of questions." Regardless of my young age, my main responsibility is not only to help you solve your doubts, but also to teach you to contact the people you want to contact. Anything that helps you, you can ask me.

For the next forty days, we will live together. I will also leave the communication method before leaving Alpha. If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me, and I will help you. "