13

Chapter Thirteen Win-Win Cooperation

"Gourmet system? Main task?"

Yunxi was stunned, she never thought of what task system she was somehow bound to.

During the last days, she also met a few friends with "system" abilities, such as alchemy, the rise of villains, cannon fodder and so on. It's just that in that era, as we all know, those who didn't grow fast enough or strong enough basically had a dead end.

In her impression, the "system" is a weak type, which is better than no ability. The process of upgrading is accompanied by the completion of missions again and again. What if it fails?

Not to mention the delay in promotion, but also to bear the punishment of failure. Moreover, the system has its own upgrade and development direction, which may not be consistent with the life goals of the binder.

The few friends with "system abilities" that Yunxi knew had to leave the human settlements in order to complete the task, and never came back in the end.

"Gourmet system, it sounds very weak." The

psychological silent recitation was detected by the system.

"Host! Please don't underestimate this system! This system exists for the happiness and hope of human beings. It is bright and kind. Imagine that human beings in this world live a life with very rich material conditions, but they don't even have basic food. I haven't tried it. Even, their sense of taste has begun to degenerate, and they eat energy bars and nutritional supplements every day, do you still think this is an insignificant little thing?"

"That... is quite sad."

"So, the host Please work hard. Your existence will be a shining star in the entire interstellar world!"

"...But my goal in life is not to become a star."

Yunxi still wanted to complain.

For a while, she couldn't change her view of the "system". She felt that the "system" was fishing, and the mission rewards were bait. The so-called host, the system binder, is undoubtedly a fish!

Is there any difference between rewarding fish with bait and rewarding the host with system missions?

The task that needs to be completed, whether you like it or hate it, there is only one way out. She doesn't want the life she finally had to be dragged away by tasks in the future.

There is also a little bit of dark thoughts that can't be pierced - the system uses all kinds of tricks in order to prompt the host to do the task. If it is discovered that she has always had a heart of rejection, will she be killed by some means, and then find another host?

The gourmet system twitched: "Host, you really think too much..."

Yunxi's eyes turned cold, "Can you read my mind?"

"Because the host hasn't closed the channel yet. If the host agrees to bind this system, And if you accept the task, the system can teach you how to close the inner channel. After closing, no psychic ability can spy on your inner world."

"...So, can I still refuse?" The

system almost cried: " Host, why bother? Interesting? I'm just giving you a step down."

"Interesting. I don't want the rest of my life to be pinned down by you." Chen Yunxi was categorical.

People who have survived from the last days know the meaning of life better than anyone else.