201-205

Chapter 201 Assignment

"I want to monopolize it! Dream! Those two million frozen people are a legacy from the era of the parent planet! They belong to all of us! If the empire dares to monopolize them, kill them!" "Yes, kill them!" "

Two

million Millions of frozen people, at least give us half of the score!"

"Half is the least! If the empire finds it difficult, you can give us three-quarters! The big deal is that we federal people pay more taxes..." "What did the

cabinet do? ? Meetings are held every day, what kind of meeting is there! Hurry up and declare that although the two million frozen people were found in the territory of the empire, the Federation is also responsible!" "That is, how can the empire take all the benefits?

"

Ever seen a major asking for taxes?

Have you ever seen a group of passionate people who took the initiative to stand up and say "responsible"?

Anyway, the federal people are crazy now. The disaster that happened in Alpha, through the layer-by-layer evolution of the case of "Lin Tian'er's disappearance", has once again refreshed people's perception and cognition-everyone knows at this moment that those two million frozen people represent a heavy burden.

Awakening them means bearing the burden of life, old age, sickness and death of two million people. It is difficult to reconcile the contradictions in the living habits, physical and mental state of the people on the mother planet, and how their descendants survive in the interstellar age!

Heavy empires are willing to travel thousands of miles to "establish diplomatic relations"! Obviously trying to shift responsibility to the Federation, but the people of the Federation have a clear mind, and they have no choice but to jump out and ask for half of it!

This slap in the face is too fast!

The members of the cabinet are so embarrassed, didn't they agree to the united front? It is agreed that no matter what "sugar-coated shells" the empire throws, they will bounce back, don't you want it? What the empire sent was not of any benefit. The food, clothing, housing and transportation of one million people is expected to require a large expenditure from the Congress, and I don't know if the benefits will be seen...

Gritting my teeth, I agreed!

Anyone who dares to vote against at this moment is standing on the opposite side of all interstellar people. Not only is it contemptuous within the Federation, but even the Empire will ridicule it.

"Wait a minute, we have to send someone over to make sure the news is true. What if the two million frozen people are just bluffing and exaggerating? There are not that many people at all, or the frozen people have died silently in the thousand years of freezing, who do we call Go? I'm happy for nothing!"

This consideration seems to be right?

However, the empire heard about it and sent a video of "haha laughing".

"Who are we now? In our empire, the imperial power is supreme. The emperor insists that there is nothing second to none. The three major aristocratic families can use energy directly if they want, and the people will take the initiative to provide it. Where do we need to use the energy that freezes people? And deceive the people? Nothing!"

The cabinet members' faces flushed red!

Originally, the energy from the freezer was used to save all humans in the Federation. Matters involving life and death, if they hadn't tried to cover up...