54

"I can't imagine that the land area of ​​less than one percent of the Interstellar Federation supports a full six times the population of the Interstellar Federation! How can the mother planet accommodate so many people? What do they eat and where do they live? God, It's unimaginable!"

Boss Ding in the projector laughed, "The food is good, and the resources of the mother star are so rich that even the six stars in the capital have to bow down. It is a pioneering work. Look, what is this? It is called a building, including a tube building, a teaching building, and a skyscraper. These three precious pictures are all left in my ancestors' notebooks, and they are precious research materials. It is said that hundreds of thousands of people can live in each building." The

investigation team began to observe the pictures of the original buildings on the mother planet - three pictures of the XX year in Chinese. Congratulations to the XX teaching building for the success of the meeting, XX skyscrapers take a photo.

The people present didn't know much about the Chinese language, so they could only read the translation of the common language, and each of them touched their chins, showing an inconceivable expression, "Can people live in such a small space? Could it be that a window is a room, and a person lives alone? Well, how can we live! How can there be room for activities? Dont they need a gravity room, how can they exercise? The density between floors is too tight, and the too-compact helmet nutrition compartment is logged into Skynet at the same time, and the fluctuations are huge. Will it interfere with each other's mental power... Hey, I'm stupid! In the mother star era, how can there be any Skynet!"

Boss Ding nodded, "Yes, the mother star era can't use the consciousness to log in at all, they use a kind of The line, the real line called ADSL, completes the intersection on the network. According to reliable information, the forums on Skynet, as well as some 'gate houses', are all derived from the primary network of the mother star."

"So it is!"

"Increase knowledge . Now ..."

"Hey, don't go too far. There are so many races and countries on the home planet, and there are so many wars. Can Boss Ding explain in detail that those countries are relatively powerful, and those countries that have had wars, belong to hatred?"

"..." Boss Ding gave a wry smile, "I have some information from my family. I usually study this area, but I'm not an expert. If my great-great-grandfather was here... I wouldn't be able to say. Why, because I said three days and three nights. There is no end to it. Human beings on the home planet are a kind of peculiar animal. They can fight with neighboring countries for some benefit. Basically, they are bordering, so there is no need to ask about the relationship. Even within them, due to differences, Assassinations, famous fights, mutual framing, in short, I just said it wrong, not three days and three nights, but three years

. In fact, before the ten major powers in the last days, the killing of each other has not stopped. In order to survive, the things that the mother star can do is absolutely beyond our imagination. My great-great-grandfather left a sentence, saying that the mother star who sleeps in Alpha Ah, it's fine if you don't wake them up, at least the Federation is still a peaceful one. Once you wake them up, it's like opening Pandora's box..."

"Who is Pandora?"

"I don't know, but I've searched around from the clan, Some people seem to have heard from the older generation that Pandora is synonymous with evil, and opening Pandora's box means bad things, right?" After speaking, Boss Ding looked a little sad,

"Charlie, old friend, you never cared. In the mother star era, you never said that the things of the mother star era have passed, and people should focus on the present and the future. But you took the initiative to ask me, I know you are investigating the Alpha bombing case, is it... Frozen Man is the murderer you want to track down ?"