95

Chapter 95 Dislocation

The artificial womb must be the greatest invention of Interstellar! must be.

In fact, Yunxi didn't have much curiosity about Suoan's child—it was just a baby, who hasn't seen it? In the mother star era, in order to encourage fertility, she used food incentives to reward those pregnant women, including making rules for giving priority to pregnant women.

There is no way, under the pressure of zombies, there is no birth rate, which also means that human beings are slowly dying.

However, this does not mean that she has any good feelings about "pregnancy".

Think about the intermittent vomiting during pregnancy, the disgust of smells, the mood changes caused by hormones, and the leg cramps caused by calcium deficiency. Every day of pregnancy is a hard day. On the surface, she doesn't care how much she supports and praises, but in fact, she thinks in a despicable way, and she treats those women as reproductive machines.

But she is also a woman herself! If she, Chen Yunxi, hadn't awakened her abilities, she would be in exactly the same situation as other women! The only value of existence is life, life, life! What a sad fate!

This is a contradiction, like a split personality. On the one hand, I hate those inherent prejudices that regard women as reproductive machines, but on the other hand, I have to find a way to let those women have children honestly.

It was precisely because of this that when Yunxi saw the "artificial womb" and saw the living children inside, she was extremely shocked. Hearsay and seeing with one's own eyes are two different things after all. Her once incomparably contradictory split personality can merge into one! How wonderful, a woman is freed from the fate of having children, and can contribute an egg like a man, well, the task of reproduction is done!

How wonderful!

Others couldn't understand her shock, because they didn't know how many brain cells Yunxi had lost due to the low birth rate—this is a problem that a leader must consider. Wouldn't it be fine if the artificial womb was invented?

What Suo An said, how despicable the character of that inventor was, Yunxi didn't listen at all. Such a great invention has changed the fate of all women in the world. This is such a great contribution, if Yunxi is still in the position of leader, no amount of reward can be overstated!

I have confirmed with the staff again and again that there is nothing wrong with the baby born from the "artificial womb" - of course there is no possibility of something wrong, it has been used for hundreds of years, and several generations of interstellar people have come out of the artificial womb. Yunxi was extremely happy, she was elated by this invention!

And she believes that all women are as deeply indebted to that inventor as she is.

Wait...

something is wrong.

Yunxi thought of Mei Xieer wonderingly, it seemed that there was a clause in the agreement between the two of them, Mei Xie Er wanted to get pregnant by herself. I don't understand, technology has developed so fast, and the times are progressing, why should we suffer? Can't you understand what it's like to be a mother if you don't experience pregnancy once?

Mothers are called great only if they have to experience early vomiting, the distress of not being able to eat anything, the pressure of the uterus on the bladder, and the high blood pressure caused by pregnancy... troubles? Use sacrifice to prove that you are a qualified mother?

Mei Xieer is dead, and Yunxi has no doubts and can't ask them in person. I can only bury this question deep in my heart.

She happily visited and observed all the embryos.