22

Interstellar Culinary Arts Academy, where is a school, it is clearly a city. The key is that this city is surprisingly large, inclusive of all things, and even branches such as the Interstellar Mecha Academy and the Medical Academy are included.

Is there a school in the school?

But it's not surprising -

"There are so many famous chefs in the entire interstellar space. How can you meet them outside? And the place with the most chance of encountering them is only the base camp of the Culinary Arts Academy. Every month, there are three-star and four-star chefs. The master is in charge and is responsible for teaching the disciples.

Mecha Academy disciples have to test their physique and mental strength. There are many branches of the Medical Academy, and they also require supernatural abilities. In short, in order to taste the works of the master chefs first and improve their supernatural abilities, they have to go to the cooking arts. The academy ran away."

Lusa explained with a smile, "The number of students in the Mecha branch is also limited, and they have to break their heads every year. After all, the methods to improve the power of the superpowers are all secrets. For example, the six major families, the ancestors of others It is the top ten, and it is incomparable to the peak that all powers look up to. Those who came from poor backgrounds, or who cannot afford expensive medicinal herbs, can only try their luck at the Culinary Institute."

Alice whispered to Yunxi, " I read the news and said that he was a poor boy with good talent and diligent people, but he couldn't improve. Later, after eating a dish made by a four-star master, he broke through the sixth-order barrier in one fell swoop and became a high-level ability. Master!"

When Yunxi heard this, she couldn't help but let her imagination fly, how powerful a dish contains such a high level of energy.

"Host, don't worry. When the crops produced on the farm are mature, you can too!"

"Of course I know." Yunxi sighed, "But I have a farm. Other masters don't. Therefore, a master is a master, which is extraordinary."

"Why does the host grow other people's ambitions and destroy their own prestige? Your farm is a kind of superpower, so you gave up your ability to attack and protect yourself. Don't others have special superpowers? Maybe other people's superpowers are the reason The ingredients are mutated, and finally achieve the same effect as the agricultural products produced by your farm?" The

little yellow duck's words made Yunxi suddenly stunned.

"Yeah, why didn't I think of it. Ordinary ingredients, no matter how complicated the production is, and no matter how good the seasoning is, there is no way for a power user to advance. I really want to try it myself, how does a star chef cook? "

So, host, the Culinary Arts Academy is the best place for you. It's not a waste of time for me to push you to come here, don't you regret it? Think about it, when all the toxins on your farm are removed, and you can harvest every day, others will Cooking with ordinary ingredients, you are all top-notch! A random stir-fried vegetable is extraordinary. At that time, everyone will follow you and call you a master chef!"

Yunxi sneered, not taking the little yellow duck's words for granted. one thing. But she thinks about her future way out, it seems that it is suitable to open a restaurant in the Culinary Institute? If you can join this school, even better!

Lusa had a friend she knew here, so she said hello and left.

Michelle was not in a good mood along the way. Seeing that the person who paid for it had left, she was even more angry, and secretly scolded Lusha for not having professional ethics.

"Okay, Michelle, nothing to do. Besides, Lin Tian'er has been with us on the 14th, and nothing unusual has happened."

"Captain, I'm afraid that when something goes wrong, it will be too late!"

"Even if something goes wrong. It's too late, I'm in charge of my body. What's the matter, I recognize it. Do you want me to give you a disclaimer?"

"What do you mean? I'm not worried about you, for you?"

Michelle questioned, in an aggressive tone.

It is this kind of attitude, the justified "for your own good", that makes people even more annoying.

"You're there for my own good, but I'm just afraid that my body will have an accident and delay the eggs you need." Yunxi didn't want to endure any longer, and wanted to see how Claudia, who had been ignorant of her own words, would react.

"Besides, I've already given you an egg. According to the agreement, I don't owe you anything. The three-month temporary custody expires. If you're bored, apply for cancellation. We'll end the agreement."

"You!"

Michelle got angry, raised her arms, and a blazing flame emerged from her hands. Alice stood in front of her immediately, "What do you want to do!"

Claudia reassured her teammates and glanced at Michelle with a half-smile - it seems that Yunxi, the owner, has nothing to do with the sale of the egg. Uninformed. However, Claudia naturally wouldn't tell the truth, but her face sank,

"It's the application made by Michelle, so you can leave Alpha's frozen human base and get the opportunity to come to the capital to recuperate your body. What, do you want to go back? ?"

Although Alice is young, she gets along with Yunxi every day during this period of time, and has developed a relationship early. Not afraid of the coercion of Claudia and Mechel as high-level power users, they have always stood in front of Yunxi,

"Lin Tianer and I work in the vegetable base of the fifth planet, and we have obtained both through our working relationship. Capital Star's temporary residence permit. Even if the temporary guardianship is cancelled, Lin Tianer will not be deported."

"Oh, so you have this idea." Claudia smiled lightly, her tone unspeakably sarcastic, "What is a vegetable base? It's not a formal government department. It's only allowed to stay for two or three months. What are you going to do in two or three months?"

After speaking, some sharp eyes stayed on Yunxi for two or three years. second.

Yunxi could feel that the other party seemed to be looking for something, but she didn't understand that she was a frozen person who had been sleeping for a thousand years. For Claudia, there was no threat whatsoever. But the other party put her in step by step. It seemed that she had arranged the previous Su Jie.

Otherwise, how to explain? Sheila has watched her live broadcast, Su Jie's level is not low, and it is impossible not to know her - since she knows that she is from China, how can she still swear that she stole the design? Those costumes are traditional costumes!

Yunxi couldn't really guess Claudia's intentions.

"Cold salad. It's what it should be."

Claudia raised her eyebrows, "You united with Alice, calculated Michelle step by step, and borrowed the name of 'egg' to finally leave Alpha. I thought you had a good plan. Otherwise, can you So early, killing a donkey and oblique grinding?"

"What is a trick. Lin Tianer and I don't have one, so what, a donkey?" Alice's face was blank, she didn't understand what this had to do with a donkey? But Yunxi of course understands Claudia's accusation - look, you have achieved your goal, and you have left behind the people you have helped, and the words you have said are too shameless.

"I thought it was your own wish, and the two sides were built on the basis of equality and mutual assistance. It turns out that I thought too much. I am not someone's prisoner, I have my personal freedom, and I don't need others to think that I am good. Namely restricting my activities. If the captain thinks that I am plotting something for Mechel, then, even if I return to Alpha, can't I return to the capital star with the help of others?"