28

Chapter 28 The Strongest Surface

The processing method of mullet roe is not complicated, and the live broadcast shot passes by. Now the focus of the barrage discussion has shifted—do you want to buy a ticket for an interstellar trip? Go and see Alpha, the first stop of human immigration!

What? Not interested in resource-starved alpha? Who said to travel to see the scenery? Obviously, I went to see the angel Lin Tian'er, if I could taste the delicious food she made before, it would be even better!

The topic was once very heated, but the reality is always cruel. "My home is in the Andromeda

constellation, three hundred light-years away from Alpha, ah, three hundred!"

Transferred."

"What? I'm leaving Alpha? I just asked my brother's colleagues to help buy a spaceship ticket!"

"Don't worry, I guessed. The environment in Alpha is harsh, not to mention the hurricane season, and the temperature difference in normal seasons exceeds 50 It is not suitable for the survival of frozen people on the home planet. I predict that after the next batch of frozen people wake up, I will have to adapt to it, and I am afraid that I will transfer to other planets."

"That's not bad. I'm too thin, Alpha Resources Poor, medical education is not satisfactory, it would be nice to transfer to the 'Capital Six Stars'!"

"Return to the Capital Six Stars? Who are the people living on those six planets? They are either important members of the Congress, or large consortiums. There are also descendants of the six major families who live in seclusion. Don't even think about the ability users of the seventh and eighth ranks, buy a house and land in the capital's six stars. My Tian...Of course, it's very good. But her level is probably very difficult. Unless some important person has taken a fancy to her."

"Don't! I don't want her to be someone's slave. I probably don't want her either. You forget what she said before, and I don't want to be someone's private show off." Collection."

"That's a description of spice! She didn't say she didn't want to make friends with big shots, did she? Don't make decisions for her! By the way, I also like Lin Tian'er, but if I like someone, it's to make her happy, right? She has a happy life , take it easy, isn't it good?"

"That's not sacrificing my body, is it? If I Tian intends to sell my body in exchange for the right to live in Six Stars of the capital, I... I, I will never be able to look at her face to face again."

"If she really traded her body for the right to live, her A beautiful appearance can't hide an ugly heart. I have despised her for the rest of my life."

"You guys reacted too fiercely. What contempt? Have you read all the public data of my Tian? To be honest, I pinched her after reading it." Khan! How do you let her gain a foothold in the interstellar society? Can she join the army? Can she engage in politics? Which career can she engage in now? I think that if someone is willing to cherish her, care for her, and protect her, it's okay Not good. We should thank that person."

"No, no. I would rather my Tian die at the most poignant moment!"

"Hey, what are you all talking about? You guys started arguing before the characters were written. I I admit that Angel Lin is very cute, but you all underestimate the big shots in the six-star capital. Have you never seen such beauty before? Can you be mesmerized by Angel Lin?"

Since the words "Six-Star Capital" appeared, the barrage has changed. It has become a battlefield, each has its own saying, and there will be no more peace. It turns out that there seems to be a kind of expectation for the person I love and the person I care about—in the name of love, make a request.