24

Chapter 24 Mechel's Request

The barrage was quiet for a while, and then densely packed like snowflakes, filling the entire screen.

"Did you hear what I said, Tian? How can people not like such a girl!"

"From today onwards, I am a staunch Tian party, and no one can make me change the front! Put the oil on the pan."

"My God, I can't see the content of the barrage at all. Let me tell you about my feelings. In fact, Lin Tian'er is just generous to others, and those spices are not hers after all. But How to put it, at her age, she can say 'belongs to all mankind', and I'm about to fall in love with her."

"Don't be too happy. Spices have been around for a thousand years, can you It is still doubtful. But even if there is a problem, I believe that the researchers of the Academy of Sciences will be able to restore it."

"The mother planet thousands of years ago, is it too happy? Cook with more than a hundred kinds of spices! Poor our interstellar society technology is It's developed, but there are less than 20 kinds of edible food! There are also some people who don't have a high salary and can only eat nutritional supplements. It's sad to think about it."

"Can you explain the spices? It smells so fragrant! These Is there any difference between spices and capital star's popular perfume ingredients?"

Alice saw the madness of the barrage, and she herself was short of breath and almost couldn't control it. Looking at Yunxi seriously again,

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want to release the ownership of these spices to everyone?"

"Relax, Alice, I think you're a little nervous, there's no need." Rare is more expensive', you think these spices are priceless because they are rare now. But they are not plants with harsh living conditions, and they don't need special treatment from scientific researchers. Just find a piece of land, sprinkle some water, and give some sunshine After ten or twenty years, they will grow all over the mountains and plains by themselves."

Yunxi's smile was very relaxed, as if giving up a decision worth tens of thousands or millions with a wave of her hand was a worthless thing. little things. She lowered her head and patiently searched among the well-preserved spices, trying to find a few that she could cook immediately.

At this moment, the sound of slapping, slapping, and military boots stepping on the floor tiles sounded in my ears.

Alice immediately turned her head vigilantly, and involuntarily maintained her "attention".

"Master Suo An!" Suo An

, who was dressed in a military uniform and had a dignified demeanor, nodded and looked down at Yunxi.

"On the 14th, what you said just now, are you serious? You are a survivor of the 'Fourth Self-Rescue Battalion' on your home planet. According to your statement, you are a group and are the pioneers of planning to build the 'Arctic City'. Can you make this decision on behalf of other frozen people who have not yet awakened?"

Yunxi was surprised, "Suoan... my lord. I can't represent anyone, I can only represent myself. These spices, except for a very few, In fact, they are not that valuable. Otherwise, we would not be able to collect them all in the last days. And for those of us who have experienced the last days, the last thing we want to see is that they become items for a few people to enjoy and show off."

"I understand. " Suo An's eyes are as sharp as a knife, completely different from the gentleness and peace he usually had when he was a doctor, as if he wanted to see through Yunxi's inner world.

After a long few seconds, he restrained his psychic powers, and said in a serious tone, "Alpha's military control period has not yet ended. As the interim supreme officer, I will receive all the supplies of Arctic City, including those behind this wall." Spices'.

However, out of respect for the Fourth Self-Rescue Battalion who built the Arctic City and the intention to keep this house, I declare that these spices from the mother planet will not be private! I will contact the Congress and the relevant research departments of the Academy of Sciences as soon as possible to ensure that The seeds of these spices can settle on every federal planet! In the next ten or twenty years, every balcony of every household will be able to plant one or two kinds of spices!" The

barrage was completely crazy, and Yunxi's face could not be seen at all, only You can see various large and small fonts flowing across the barrage. All praise Suoan, which planet is not suffering under the military control? In the past, there were complaints against Alpha's current planet owner, doubts about whether the guards were idiots, and doubts about how the spice storage room was preserved for a thousand years, but now they are all gone.

"I didn't expect that watching the live broadcast can also witness history!"

"Ten or twenty years? I can wait! When I think that the food on these noble tables may be on my table, I want to cry~"

"Can I say something weakly? My parents have kept a The gourmet manual of this mother planet is a rare book that has been passed down for thousands of years. Unfortunately, it can only be read, not used. All kinds of sauces in it are made of spices, and many vegetables and fruits are extinct! If Mr. Suoan It's true, one day in the future, my family will also have spices... I will open a restaurant. Just like my ancestors!"

Hart looked at his old friend worriedly, and felt that this decision was a bit reckless.

He went into the storage room and looked around, and immediately realized that the value of these spices would only be underestimated, not overestimated. Is "Best Value" expensive? wrong! For some nobles, no matter how many cities on the planet, they don't want to give them away for free.

With such a public announcement, spices will not be private? Does the military agree? Members of Congress agree? Have the six major families who have retired a long time ago but actually affected the Federation in all aspects nodded?

I just want to remind my friend that his watch shows relative information. From his wife Mechel——

"Every household's balcony can grow one or two spices. And the storage room has at least a hundred kinds of spices, right? Where do the rest go? Your friend is really treacherous! , won the hearts of the people, and left those aristocratic families with nothing to say, and the military will be satisfied with his tough attitude."

Hart read his wife's message three times, and quickly wrote back, "If he is stupid, he can't live Up to now. Are you free now? I saw No. 14 in person, which is too different from the live broadcast."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not beautiful. But the live broadcast is so beautiful. I suspect she has psychic powers, but Suoan said no. I asked Suoan to investigate her details. Do you want to wait? Nana's body has improved, and we don't have to use the genes of frozen people."

"Naina's genetic disease...you know it. I hope to have a healthy child within two years, and I have discussed this issue before. As for the issue on the 14th, I will investigate. But no matter who she is in the last days, as long as her genes are fine, I still want it!"

"I understand, my wife."

Hart put down the communicator, turned around and saw Yunxi tilting her head, talking to Suo An.

"My lord, may I make a request? Among the spices, pepper, thyme, basil, coriander seeds, ginger, garlic, and nutmeg are all well-grown and worthy of vigorous promotion. Ordinary families get it, and they can also meet basic needs. Daily use."

Hart received a message from his beloved wife again—

"What a smart girl, she understands the meaning of Suoan's words! I like her! Even if her background is not too troublesome, choose her!"

"But Suoan also wants us to apply with the higher authorities to make sure that the gene will not be rejected."

"Do you listen to him or mine? Stay in Alpha for one more month, and I hope you will bring the egg on the 14th when you come back! Otherwise, don't blame my family Violence!"