32

Chapter 32 Your Nation Has Disappeared

The second batch of frozen people has not yet been included in the live broadcast plan. The main reason is that I am afraid that the recovery of the body will be unstable and repeated situations will occur. But this little thing, can it be difficult for Lilian?

After getting Suo An's permission, she immediately used her forum ID on Skynet to create momentum for No. 39 Sakura in advance. In just two days, the single eyelid gene followed her science popularization, and the entire interstellar world knew about it.

Naturally, I also understand the "precious" and "unusual" of this gene. Many planets with colder climates have expressed concern.

Lilian was full of confidence immediately, and took control of No. 39 Sakura. She is definitely the best among the contacts! One of the most attractive! So, they continued to release news in secret—they were all gossip, and they were all gossip, so far, and they did not violate Alpha's current military orders.

For example, the physical fitness of the second batch of frozen people is obviously better than that of the first batch, and the recovery is gratifying; the artificial plasma developed by the research institute has added special reaction enzymes to act on the frozen people, and the effect is good. and so on. But I also gained a lot of curious fans, waiting for her news every day.

On this day, she privately released an internal photo, which she secretly took when Yunxi was with No. 39 Sakura and No. 51 Song Miyan. In the photo, Yunxi is obviously cold and distant, while Sakura looks around timidly like a frightened little white rabbit. Song Miyan showed gratitude in her eyes, as if she was lucky to have survived.

Without her taking the initiative to do anything, the photos quickly spread, and someone began to help her set the rhythm.

"As the first batch of frozen people, I have adapted to the environment a little bit. Shouldn't Lin Tian'er introduce one or two to the two juniors? Why are you drooping and ignoring anyone? Could it be that she found two people with the same black hair? Black-eyed girl, do you know that your status is worrying?"

"Nonsense, I'm not that kind of person."

"Hey, I'm Tian, ​​I'm Tian, ​​so intimate, do you know her? Do you know who she is? Anyway, this snapshot The picture is enough to prove something. Advise those who are 'Tian party', keep your eyes open, don't be fooled by some scheming people!"

These words caused dissatisfaction among most of the people who loved Lin Tian'er and attacked them one after another. It's just tossing and turning, all I can say is that Lin Tian'er is kind and beautiful, not the kind of jealous character. How convincing is this?

"Listen Tian Party! Preconceived ideas easily lead to prejudice. Who exactly is Lin Tian'er? Let's see how she gets along with No. 39 and No. 51. Isn't

it all right?" Yunxi doesn't know all this yet.

She physically overreacted to the sex hormones, not to mention all kinds of vomiting, flustered and weak, but psychologically...it was really unbearable. Having worked so hard to live in the interstellar society, and unable to survive independently, the prerequisite for even wanting to integrate into this era is to sell eggs first?

Should I say lucky? Lucky is a girl who is still healthy and young. The value of her eggs is not bad because of her genes, so there is a market. What about those in their fifties and sixties? Will it be impossible to wait for the chance to wake up for the rest of my life?

She felt deeply humiliated and had an offended rage!

This kind of anger is different from that in the late apocalypse, when the body is invaded by toxins, powerless, and can only wait to die. The latter is because she knows that there is no hope, and she is unwilling to leave the world with resentment, so she is very open-no one's death is not romantic, and it is a good thing to be quiet and peaceful.