118-120

Chapter 118 Make it public

"Of course I believe her! However, her personal terminal chip has been gouged out, I dare not think, I dare not think how much inhuman torture she has suffered!" Alice couldn't help it, tears broke down Like a pearl, it fell down quickly,

"I really regret it, I shouldn't have left her. Even if I was hated, even if I was scolded and hated by her, I should stay by her side to protect her. I am her contact person, but damn it, What have I done? I left her and left her alone!"

"Don't blame yourself, Alice, it's none of your business. You know she didn't blame you, never. The matter has already passed away. If you really want her to feel at ease, forgive yourself."

"No, how can I forgive myself!" Alice shook her head in pain,

"Unless she appears in front of me alive, otherwise I can never forgive myself! I was her liaison, I betrayed her, I left her when she needed protection! What is the difference between me and those two frozen people? Both are equally selfish." Looking into

pain Alice in the movie, Suoan is very uncomfortable. Half of his heart was pulled, pulled, pulled, and it was already bleeding from pain. But the other half of his reason told him that he had only one choice, which was to pretend not to care.

But you can't overdo it and don't care at all. He had to show that he liked Lin Tian'er quite a bit, but other things were more important, and he had to focus on those things.

The reason why it is so complicated is because Suoan... has some opponents behind him, some enemies who don't like him very much. These opponents and enemies may not be bad people, but they are a little bit more arrogant and courageous, and they just don't like him.

Suo An entered the Academy of Sciences at the age of nine, while other children of the same age were still in elementary school. And he was valued by the dean of the Academy of Sciences. In addition to learning knowledge quickly, he also received various resource benefits. The six big families are the descendants of the top ten, he comes in and out at will, and interacts with these dignitaries on an equal footing; he belongs to the top-secret library of the Academy of Sciences, and he can spend a whole day in it; even Skynet treats him differently.

His wisdom has made the entire Interstellar Federation look forward to it. No one would doubt that his future must be extremely bright and he will make outstanding contributions to the Federation.

Growing up in this environment caused Suoan to pay little attention to what the people around him were thinking. How many people did he block the way? How many people have become the target of hatred? Knowing that his time is numbered, Suo An's suddenly awakened "emotional intelligence" told him that the eyes of the outside world on him, in addition to admiration and anticipation, also have all kinds of envy, jealousy, and resentment.

And he couldn't solve it.

Many of these potential opponents, or enemies, are in high positions and narrow-minded, wishing for him to be unlucky and embarrassing! Now that his body is about to collapse, time is running out, can they let them breathe?

Obviously, not enough.

Suo An could feel that many people could hardly hold back and planned to attack him—after all, he was dying and was already useless. But later, he was probably warned.

He is Suo An, a character known to the entire interstellar world, no matter great or small, once he dies, what happened to him during his lifetime will definitely be investigated to the bottom of the sky, and no one can get away with it after killing him.

These opponents will not attack him, nor will they attack Lisa, because Lisa is a child and is protected by Skynet. Extremely annoyed, they will not swallow the sulking they have suffered on his side in the past, but find other ways to retaliate.