76

Chapter 76 Interstellar University City

Interstellar voyage is an extremely boring thing. Stuck in the cabin every day, I can't eat well or sleep well. The scenery outside is the endless starry sky, vast and empty, with no sense of distance up, down, left, and right. I feel like a lonely boat, and the loneliness of the whole world falls on me up.

Thinking of going through another long voyage, Yunxi's dull feeling overwhelmed her chest first. Fortunately, she is not an ordinary person, and she has a strong endurance. This little discomfort is suppressed and put aside.

After adjusting her mood a little, Yunxi was thinking of logging on to Skynet to find texts and videos about the history of the Xia Clan when she heard Wen Xinyi calling her.

"Don't be dazed, come here."

Wen Xinyi unbuttoned her neck, revealing a silver necklace. This necklace is made of silver rings connected in series. The pendant is not one, but seven or eight large and small "space twists", forming a fan shape, sparkling and extremely bright.

Yunxi tried her best not to calculate the value of so many space buttons, because she really couldn't tell! A space button represents at least one mech. And Wen Xinyi gave herself a mecha before... the sleeping beauty, which is specially designed to make people sleep well!

After only sleeping for one night, Yunxi felt that she could not do without "Sleeping Beauty" soon! After all, she has been sleeping in a freezer for thousands of years—jokingly, she doesn't like Sleeping Beauty because of this reason, but because zombies are rampant in the last days, and there is a mech that is closed like a fortress, which is too safe for people Feel it!

Wen Xinyi took out two mechas.

These two are not fighting type at first sight, with big heads and small bodies, slender upper arms and fat lower limbs, they are not really fighting at all. In particular, the surface is plated with a layer of gold, which looks very rich. One is painted with red peony patterns on the front and chest, and the other is painted with black manjusawa patterns, which are extremely delicate.

That's all for the manjushahua, full of seductive and strange style. And the red peony, at first glance, has a strong national style! Seeing this mech, there is no need to doubt that the designer must be a Huaxia clan!

"Which one do you like?" Wen Xinyi asked.

Yunxi really couldn't go against her conscience and say that she likes the gaudy red peonies, so she pointed to the golden black-striped manjusawa, "I like this".

"Its name is 'Desire'." Wen Xinyi took Yunxi's hand and pointed it directly at "Desire"'s lips, and her finger was immediately pricked. As soon as the blood dripped, it was absorbed by "Desire".

To be precise, it is to record and analyze, and generate a series of code number symbols, and then wake up the intelligent mecha that has been sleeping for many years.

"This is a gift I have prepared to give you a long time ago. I thought it would be the icing on the cake when you join the Xia Clan and celebrate happily. Now... well, yours is still yours anyway. The designer of this mecha The original intention is to use it for the Huaxia people, and the user must have pure blood. I think there will be no Chinese people with more pure blood than you in the entire federation. Now it has recorded your genes, and no one can use it except you."

If Without the last two sentences, Yunxi might not accept it.

Now, she can only remember how well Wen Xinyi treated her, and find a way to repay her in the future.