60

Chapter 60: Xia Clan Territory

Is it useful to learn ancient poetry? Where is it useful? Please try an example.

Looking into the piercing eyes of the students, Yunxi had already guessed the series of questions that would follow, her heart trembled, and she couldn't spit out or swallow a blocked emotion.

It turned out that promoting the ancient Chinese civilization in the interstellar era was more difficult than she imagined!

You must know that her students' parents sent their children to her class because they wanted to let their children accept Chinese culture. None of the students are rebellious and rebellious. They are willing to learn and have subjective initiative.

Even so, the so-called teaching is still a mess.

Is it her fault?

She is not a professional teacher, has no professional textbooks, and has no systematic teaching philosophy. She just taught the shape and pronunciation of Chinese characters according to her knowledge, and in just a few days, the students all said that they knew it...

Logically speaking, She should be very accomplished.

So much talent! All are her students!

Unfortunately, somehow, she felt something was wrong.

If Chinese culture is so easy to learn, wouldn't it be false to say that the "foreign language" is the most difficult to learn in the world?

It's just that she can't think of anything wrong now.

Inexplicably, she wanted to retreat a little bit. Being a teacher is too difficult, and a transcendent is not omnipotent—she also has shortcomings! The main reason is that I am afraid that there is something wrong with my education, and then I will "destroy others"!

"Uh, there is an old saying, 'If you are familiar with the three hundred poems of the Tang Dynasty, you can chant poems even if you can't compose them'. You guys... read more if you are interested."

Unfortunately, the students all have a well-thought-out plan, "Teacher, we are all With a photographic memory, we even remember the translation of the "Three Hundred Tang Poems" you mentioned. Do you still need to learn to recite poems? Teacher Lin Tianer, we really want to learn ancient culture from you. Look at you After teaching for so many days, I didn't teach us anything useful, isn't it justified?"

Yunxi was forced to a corner, speechless!

The students didn't know her pain and were still persecuting her,

"Ms. Lin, my parents yearn for the ancient Chinese culture. He often said that the history of the interstellar world is only a thousand years old, and all the civilizations born are mechanical civilizations. The shriveled ones are like squeezed dry. The white bread of water. To put it bluntly, machinery is a kind of material. Every ten or twenty years, the technology of the previous generation is updated. Technological changes occur, and even the rules invented by the predecessors are overthrown. The impact on all aspects of life and work is quite large, but only in the material aspect. The spiritual culture that can be passed down for thousands of years and is worthy of constant memory and reverence is gone in Interstellar. And this is a great tragedy for interstellar humans."

"Yes, I My parents think so too. That's why they sent me here to study with Mr. Lin, who comes from your home planet. We are very serious, please teach us the real ancient culture!"

Yunxi looked at the group of people who were eager for knowledge . The students are so sad that they just want to cry.

Thinking that after she became an extraordinary person, she didn't feel at a loss when faced with the big problem of life and death, and she was always calm. Now, facing a group of brats, she was blindfolded!