35

"What, this is impossible!" Mechel wanted to say subconsciously. However, she has already got off the witness stand, and nothing can affect the normal process of the court. I can only go back to my seat unhappily.

As for the other people watching in the courtroom, there was a bang, unable to believe what they just heard! Soan? How could it be possible to cause people to make an accident and deliberately harm Frozen people? He is the one who has been shouting for the rights and interests of Frozen people all the time!

"Quiet quiet! Anyone who makes noises will be held for contempt of court! The plaintiff's lawyer, present evidence."

"Yes! This evidence comes from Soan's personal bodyguard Andra. It was clearly stated that after Suoan brought him into Alpha, for some personal purposes, he instructed him to go out and create some chaos in order to achieve a secret!"

"What secret?"

"This, Ender Ra doesn't know much. But what is certain is that the so-called 'accident' is simply man-made. And the messenger is either someone else, or Suoan who pretends to be unrelated to the matter! After the 'accident' happened, he took over as a matter of course. He went to Planet Alpha and enforced 'military control' with a strong attitude. No matter what he asked for, it took more than half a month to achieve his goal. Through this evidence, it is enough to prove that Suoan is a despicable and shameless villain! He took advantage of Frozen, the public's goodwill towards him, to satisfy his own selfish desires!"

The evidence of this shocking reversal, like a thunderbolt from a clear sky, shocked everyone by surprise. The judge read Andra's written sworn testimony and handed it over to the clerk's record, which became the most important "evidence one" in the case.

If the defense lawyer can't provide an explanation, I think the charge is proper and can't be cleared up.

"Objection. I oppose the plaintiff's lawyer's malicious speculation, the key is that it is baseless! The plaintiff's lawyer just said that my client, Suoan, is going to Alpha with an ulterior purpose. Excuse me, what is this purpose?

For profit? As we all know, before this case, he was the second heir to the Curry family. As soon as he was born, he held 10% of the property of the Curry Consortium. These properties, whether it is to buy a house in the capital star or buy a planet abroad, are enough for several lifetimes! In fact, if anyone is short of money, it is impossible for my client to be short of money.

name? A person who entered the Interstellar Academy of Sciences at the age of eight and was personally accepted as a disciple by the dean of the Academy of Sciences, a person who is smart enough to develop his brain and ranks among the best in the entire interstellar history. Is he lacking in fame? It is rude to say that the interstellar people treat him like a future scientific leader, political star, and military supernova! No matter which field my clients enter, they will achieve dazzling results. Excuse me, has anyone ever doubted this? The defense lawyer was not a vegetarian either, and he aggressively questioned the audience present.

But the audience was persuaded by his tirade, and each murmured, "Never...doubt." "

Think about the first batch of frozen people that Congress ordered to unfreeze, and they died collectively. That was what happened four or five years ago, and the responsible Academy of Sciences tutors shied their responsibilities and pushed it all at once to Suoan. Then Suoan was killed. Sentenced.

He didn't go to prison to serve his sentence, and he was still running around in the interstellar space. How could he look like a prisoner? Did anyone protest against it? No, the entire interstellar space, at most privately muttered a few words, not even Skynet had ridiculed it because of this!