25

Chapter 25 Toxic Toxic

The existence of the spice storage room allowed Yunxi to feel the traces of thousands of years ago, which were left by people of her age, and contained expectations for the future. How could it not make her feel sad?

At this moment, she didn't know that she was being targeted, and the food system didn't have the ability to read people's hearts. The little yellow duck jumped back and forth in front of Yunxi's eyes, relying on others not to see,

"Host, there are so many seasoning seeds! What are you doing just looking at them, hurry up and hide them. These can be planted on the farm!"

"You Do you think I have a pair of magic hands?" Yun Xi was furious, "I know this is a live broadcast! How many people are staring at me, I leaked a little trick, and told people that I have a problem?"

"Hmph~ Anyway The host has supernatural powers, so it can't be kept secret for long. Sooner or later!"

"Then I can't expose it too soon!"

Yunxi's philosophy of life was established in that era of zombies. how to say? No matter how close or close your partners are, even if you fight side by side today and live and die together, you still have to keep some cards for yourself.

The only time to be honest, wouldn't someone take advantage of the loophole and be poisoned?

This lesson is profound enough. After waking up from freezing, Yunxi will only be more vigilant and cautious. She doesn't know anything about the interstellar era, and she doesn't have a trusted relative or friend around her. In this case, she has a space ability to expose herself?

That feeling is no different from actively courting death.

Smile asked for some cooking spices, and Alice pushed her to the "fresh area" next door.

The live bee followed closely.

The barrage passed the crazy energy just now, and now I am a little calm,

"I Tian is really smart! I asked for seven or eight kinds of 'home spices' directly, and I didn't give Suoan a chance to respond! Now that I think about it, Suoan's words just now seem to be Dagong is selfless, but actually hides the hook!"

"Shh, don't talk nonsense! If you guarantee that you have two kinds of spices, you are already gambling on your personality and future. Otherwise, if you don't have both, what can you do? It's so noisy, and it's hundreds of light years away from Alpha !"

"I also think that Suo An's response is very good. After all, he has not lost his mind in the face of so many spices. If he takes them all on behalf of the military, others will have nothing to do with him."

"You are so easy to deceive Yes? There are more than a hundred kinds of spices, and you are satisfied with two of them?"

"Stop talking nonsense. I have given you more than a hundred kinds of spices. What else do you do besides selling money? Even I, Tian, ​​said Yes , there are seven or eight spices, which can meet daily needs. Others may not be needed."

"Yes, Mr. Suoan is not an expert, and the research on these spices is limited. If you can guarantee that every household has all of them , and finally proved that it can't be realized, that's shameful. It's better to say less first, and everyone will be grateful for more in the future."

"Forgot what Master Suo'an said just now? If you are sure that the seven or eight kinds of spices are easy to grow, it's nothing If conditions are limited, it will definitely be promoted vigorously. He is a big man, and he has to consider all aspects of what he says, and it's not a decision made with a slap in the head!" There