21

Chapter 21 Magic Makeup

"Suoan, I believe in you! It's not your identity, but that we have been classmates for six years and have shared weal and woe! I believe you will not lie to me! But!" The

bearded captain Hart looked at the bleak man in the room. The girl of light, said seriously, "If the outside world sees her true face, I'm afraid that the next time she will come is the supernatural instructor of the Academy of Sciences!"

A girl without any spiritual superpowers can become The darling of the masses?

How is this possible!

Suo An also had a headache, and he couldn't explain this phenomenon.

To be honest, if he hadn't been very clear about Chen Yunxi's origin, with all kinds of evidence in front of him, there was no way to doubt it, I'm afraid he and Hart had exactly the same idea-a girl who looks 14 years old and is extremely weak, how did she do it? ?

"No, host! Everyone looks at you, you are not kind!"

"Isn't it all about you? I just want to improve my appearance a little, so as not to be ridiculed. I didn't let you start your charm halo! Become an Internet celebrity! "

That's because your physique, the host, is too poor. Otherwise, what you look like in the live broadcast is like the reality, how could it attract suspicion?"

Yunxi was speechless, not wanting to quarrel with the system all the time. This system is too unreliable, I hope it will not be like this when issuing tasks. But speaking of it, "System, what did you say your main mission was? It's not just about making delicious dishes, right?"

"Of course not! Food is endless, and different people have different understandings of food. I It is a food system full of love and hope, not just a machine that teaches people to cook! As long as the host can make people who eat it feel happiness, love and hope, they will be rewarded with missions!"

Yunxi pondered for a while, "Like The piece of whale meat I ate before was rewarded because I felt happy and satisfied, right?"

"That's right! Host, but if you cook it yourself and eat it yourself, the rewards are not much. Food contains emotions. The more people feel this kind of emotion, the more rewards will be! In order to complete the main task and remove the toxins from the farm, the host should improve his physical fitness as soon as possible and practice cooking more, right?"

"Food contains emotions. No one understands this truth better than me."

In the last days, it is full of happiness to have a full meal and a sip of hot soup!

"Then if someone does not eat the food, but can feel the emotion contained in the food, how do you calculate it?"

"Host, what are you kidding? How can you feel it if you haven't eaten it?"

"Don't ask me how to do it, let me tell you first Let's talk about rewards." The

little yellow duck's eyes were more suspicious than anyone else's at the moment, and he wanted to question, but he endured it and fluttered his wings, "Well, if the host can really make people not eat food, they can still feel happiness If you are with Ai, let's...halve it."

"Half of the mission reward? Deal!"

Yunxi smiled with satisfaction, the smile was a little cunning, and the little yellow duck was even more surprised.

"Didn't you say that there are still daily missions? Branch missions or something. Release them quickly. I'll pick and choose, and do what I can. I'll get rid of the toxin on the farm as soon as possible."