43

Yunxi does not have the super brain development of Interstellar, but his ability to extract key information and find key words in a large article is still tried and tested. After all, before the end of the world, the mother star had been bombarded with explosive information online and offline for many years. It was true and false, false and true. If you didn't learn some basic common sense, you would definitely be fooled and couldn't find Bei.

She glanced at it and knew roughly what was going on. But like the people on Skynet, I don't understand at all, why?

With Claudia's ability and mind, how could she do such a stupid thing? Impossible to see.

After pondering for a while, Yunxi made a decisive decision, "Let's go back."

"Where?"

"East Lake."

"Aren't we going to watch the captain's trial? We are on the sixth planet, and once we return to the fifth planet, it's not easy to figure it out!"

"If you were her, would you like to see us?"

Alice's face wrinkled, "Claudia is so arrogant, of course not. But we are more or less her tenants, at this time. Don't you show up to support her? There is a lot of uproar on Skynet now, and I'm afraid that someone will dig it out and I will be scolded."

"Fool, we appeared in the courtroom and gave her not 'support' but humiliation. Only with this matter People who have nothing to do with us will think that we are there to show support. Then, doing this does not mean that it is a show?"

"What does 'showing' mean?"

"It is not from the heart, but deliberately done for others to see. Alice, do you want to be a 'supporter' in other people's mouths, or do you really intend to support Captain Claudia?"

Alice hesitated and asked in a low voice, "Both, okay?"

"Being a man Don't be too greedy." Yunxi smiled, "Isn't it a good decision, you supported Captain Claudia, and she will repay you in the future. But you choose to be a 'good person' in the eyes of others, when you encounter similar When you're in trouble, the masses will sympathize with you and favor you. One is the actual benefit, the other is the unseen benefit of the reputation. Whichever you want."

Yunxi consciously guides Alice.

She didn't just say that this thing was right or that this thing was wrong, but to tell her the pros and cons based on Alice's choice. After all, things are two-sided, and those who only see one side are short-sighted, and it will never be a big responsibility.

Alice finally felt that Claudia, as a high-level power user, should actually benefit her far more than the "reputation benefits" that she would be unlucky in the future. So the two recruited a simulated robot and communicated to Boss Ding that they were leaving.

Boss Ding put down his business and hurried over, "Did Mr. Ding treat him poorly?"

"Uncle Ding, you are very kind. Alice and I have been staying very comfortable these two days. If possible, I would like to live here for a long time. It's a pity, I'm in a hurry to go back to deal with some personal matters."

Alice is not used to greetings and politeness, her face is a little cold, but Yunxi glanced at it, she consciously restrained her ice and snow ability, and tried her best to smile,

"Yeah, Uncle Ding , Lin Tianer stays in your study every day, and is reluctant to leave. She also told me that you have collected more than a thousand books, and I dont know how much effort you put into it. She looked at it and was very happy, saying that she was on the mother planet In this era, such a complete reading room can only be found in the library."